"Cod and steak."

Fu Yuanchuan lowered the fire, holding Jun Qingyu's hand around his waist, and putting it inside along the edge of the apron.

"Huh?" Jun Qingyu tilted his head and poked him.

"It won't be hot." Fu Yuanchuan cut a small piece of cod and blew it and fed it to Jun Qingyu, "Try it."

Jun Qingyu took a bite, "It's delicious."

The cod itself is very tender, and the cod of the Star Age has a very good taste. When it is fried, it is delicious with a little rose salt.

Fu Yuanchuan turned off the fire, took out the cod and steak and said, "Ready to eat."

"Okay." Jun Qingyu turned around to get the tableware.

Although there were a lot of things afterwards, this breakfast was fairly stable, presumably the outside affairs hadn't made a big deal.

After all, the incident occurred in the imperial palace, and the nobles who had witnessed the incident naturally did not dare to spread the incident, and the people of Fu Chengyu naturally did not dare to make the matter worse.

It is an indisputable fact that so many people become Zerg in front of them. Until there is definite evidence, they are the last ones who want to make things happen.

Moreover, he could not mobilize troops. Fu Yuanchuan led the army to encircle the imperial palace in the name of encircling and suppressing the Zerg.

The attitudes of the marshals are not clear, and they may not be helpful to them.

Compared with Fu Yuanchuan's calmness, there is the real difficulty of riding a tiger.

After breakfast, Jun Qingyu and Fu Yuanchuan got on the bus to the imperial palace.

Shi Kaixin stayed here all night, and the follow-ups that involved more had to be sorted out by them personally to prevent any news from going out.

Yu Zhi and Shi Kaixin waited by the car together.

After Fu Yuanchuan came down, Yu Zhi stepped forward and said, "Marshal, everything is ready, Marshal Todice and they are all waiting in the meeting room."

"Yeah." Fu Yuanchuan turned around and helped Jun Qingyu to get out of the car, "We are past now."

"Wait a minute." Jun Qingyu thought for a while and said: "It must be boring inside. I'll wait for you outside."

"Not going in?"

Jun Qingyu coughed slightly and said, "I want to walk outside."

When Fu Yuanchuan saw this, he didn't ask much. He raised his hand and touched Xiaoyu's hair, "Shi Kaixin, protect Madam."

"Yes!"

Before leaving, Fu Yuanchuan exhorted: "Be careful in everything and don't go to dangerous places."

Jun Qingyu nodded obediently, "Yes."

Seeing Fu Yuanchuan's figure disappear in the corridor, Jun Qingyu smiled and asked, "Where is Fu Chengyu? Take me there."

Shi Kaixin: "..."

What about not going to dangerous places? !

Shi Kaixin said helplessly: "Madam, Fu Chengyu still looks like a Zerg and has not recovered. This way, the past was too dangerous."

Although special sound waves are used when imprisoning the Zerg to weaken the strength of the Zerg, Shi Kaixin does not think that after Jun Qingyu proposes to find Fu Chengyu, he will just stand outside the cage and watch.