Including the following new varieties of fruit and vegetable and dessert shops, Fu Chengyu can make a big fuss.

If there was no Yaoyao video, Fu Chengyu would not have been discovered that he was in the center of the experiment. When all the news broke, he would be beaten and apologize sincerely. Maybe he could still stand up as a loving father.

It's just... Fu Yuanchuan didn't give him this opportunity.

Skimming directly through the intrigue calculations, he solved Fu Chengyu himself with the things in Fu Chengyu's laboratory simply and neatly.

After listening to Fu Yuanchuan's words, Jun Qingyu nodded slowly.

When the time comes, the Federation will put pressure on it, and even if there are a few words in the empire that are not right, they will definitely not dare to do anything if they are too involved.

In the end, it may be another confusing case.

Fortunately, nothing happened.

---

Back to the room, Jun Qingyu went to the bathroom to soak in water.

Fu Yuanchuan simply cleaned up the room and put the papers on the desk easily, only to find that the thickness of the papers seemed a little wrong.

When he took it out, he made some tricks on the outer packaging, and it would break when picked up at will.

There were a lot of things at that time, and the files were all sorted and put away by him before, so he didn't reopen them for inspection. When I was sorting out, I discovered that the files seemed to be more than just the record of the experiment.

Looking down, it also includes some other arrangements after his illness.

Fu Yuanchuan paused, no wonder Xiaoyu would cry like that.

After soaking in the water, Jun Qingyu caught a glimpse of the document in Fu Yuanchuan's hand, "Why did you suddenly think of telling me about the experiment?"

He never thought that Fu Yuanchuan would have any connection with the experiment. As a book wearer, everything he knew about Fu Yuanchuan came from the original narrative.

The original text did not mention the relationship between Fu Yuanchuan and the experiment, and Jun Qingyu would not think about it.

It can be said that if Fu Yuanchuan did not take the initiative to bring up this matter, Jun Qingyu would not realize that there was a problem.

Fu Yuanchuan heard Jun Qingyu's implication, but he thought for a while and said, "Because the New Year is coming."

"New Year?" Jun Qingyu walked over suspiciously.

"In the Empire, you need to make an appointment in advance to register a marriage. I arranged a number, just a few days before the New Year." As he said, Fu Yuanchuan frowned a little annoyed.

Jun Qingyu was stunned when he heard the word registration. He had never thought about it. There was no law of same-sex marriage in the world before the book, so he didn't care.

But he didn't expect that Fu Yuanchuan had been preparing for this, making an appointment and queuing up, and he didn't know when the appointment was made.

The corner of Jun Qingyu's mouth was slightly pursed. This incident made his heartbeat a little bit faster. He was about to tease that there was a missing link in the process, but then I thought that the Imperial Marshal's authority was not low, and the registration of appointment could become on-the-go and sign-on. Go, there is no need to make an appointment in advance.

Jun Qingyu asked in surprise: "Do you still need to make an appointment in advance?"

Fu Yuanchuan shook his head, "But I think this would be better."

There is no need to make an appointment, but there is always a sense of randomness in this kind of thing. He prefers to go through all the processes like others than that.

Even if it is really cumbersome, he is willing to accept the trouble.

Seeing Fu Yuanchuan's serious argument, Jun Qingyu couldn't help but bend his eyes, "But what does this matter have to do with the experiment?"

Two completely different things, no matter from which angle they are analyzed, it is impossible to get involved.

"It's impossible to hide anything for a lifetime." Fu Yuanchuan took the steamy little fish into his arms and buried his head in his neck.

"I've been thinking about how to tell you about the experiment. I told you before that I was a monster, and you seemed to treat you as if I were coaxing you."

"If you discover all this after we register, I'm afraid you will..."

Fu Yuanchuan squeezed Jun Qingyu's waist tightly, did not say the extra words, but the meaning was already very clear.

Jun Qing was startled suddenly.

Because I was afraid of losing it after gaining it, I chose to be honest and honest before that.

Even if Fu Yuanchuan had no bottom in his heart, he even felt that he might leave because of the ‘experimental monster’.

Should I explain everything before registering?

Jun Qingyu realized this, and the smile on his face became a little helpless. He raised his hand to wrap Fu Yuanchuan’s neck, and took a bite to his side, "You are not stupid? As long as you don’t want me to know, you can. Lie to me for a lifetime."

As long as Fu Yuanchuan thinks, he will cooperate to the end.

The author has something to say: [For Xiaoyu, he knows some things, but if Fu Yuanchuan doesn't want him to know, then he doesn't know. 】