Jun Qingyu was stunned, "Really?" The psychological quality of the experimenters is generally very high, right.

Is it really abnormal, or...?

"Good, that's not important."

There was a row of drawers under the soft chair. Fu Yuanchuan opened one of them and took out a warm bag. The soft wet wipes with temperature were taken apart. The temperature was not very high and it was just right for Xiaoyu.

"I used some methods. Fu Chengyu still doesn't know where Fu Yanghong is."

When the wet wipes were put on, Jun Qingyu subconsciously blinked, and then closed his eyes tightly.

Doesn't Fu Chengyu know?

No wonder what he would say at the banquet, such as "Fu Yanghong is just an adoptive father", shouldn't Fu Chengyu give Fu Yanghong an order to try to interfere with Fu Yuanchuan's memory with words?

If Fu Yuanchuan didn't recover his memory and didn't control Fu Yanghong, then there might be another screaming sad drama afterwards.

Jun Qingyu felt uncomfortable even after thinking about it.

Is it so fun to tamper with other people's memory?

Jun Qingyu lowered her eyes, her slender eyelashes concealed her thoughts, and countless ways suitable for them emerged in her mind.

Seeing that Xiaoyu was no longer crying, Fu Yuanchuan sighed in relief, but he said nothing quietly. Fu Yuanchuan couldn't help touching his head and saying, "Go and eat something, it will really be cold for a while."

Jun Qingyu blinked, and the coldness and solemnity in his eyes disappeared for a moment. He raised his eyes to look at Fu Yuanchuan innocently, "I don't want to go..."

"Then I will hold you over? Or bring the squid over to eat?"

"hold."

There are chairs on the side of the sizzling squid stall, but they are smaller than the soft chairs.

The squid is already a little cold, but the taste and texture of the squid coated with the sauce will only be worse than the cold after reheating.

Jun Qingyu didn't care about the details of the taste. He ate a bunch of squid, thought about it, and asked, "What video does Fu Chengyu want to put on the birthday party?"

The place of the video was replaced by a laboratory video given by Yaoyao by Shi Kaixin, but Fu Chengyu also rushed to Fu Yuanchuan for this birthday banquet.

So the original video should also be related to Fu Yuanchuan.

"It's some experimental records of my previous experiments." Fu Yuanchuan can change the video prepared by Fu Chengyu in advance, and naturally knows what Fu Chengyu's video content is.

"He wanted to push the experiment to me and extract himself. The father-son relationship proposed should be for future preparations. He realized that some information was in my hands. The situation at that time followed Fu Chengyu's arrangement. I might release relevant information. All news from the laboratory."

"Fu Chengyu's participation can be explained as his father was held hostage by his family and he had no choice but to give."

In this way, the whole experiment was done by Fu Yuanchuan alone. Fu Chengyu just couldn't bear to let his son go astray, so he did those things.

Compared with a Fu Yuanchuan who has a record of various experiments, Fu Chengyu, who did not even show his face in the things related to the experiment, could easily pick himself up.