As he was talking, Marshal Todice walked out of the crowd.

The relationship between him and Fu Yuanchuan now knows what's going on outside, so it's okay to come here like this.

Marshal Todice said: "I thought you wouldn't come today."

After all, how could Fu Yuanchuan's attitude toward the imperial leaders in the past take the initiative to attend such banquets?

Taking advantage of the people nearby not daring to surround him, he quickly and very softly said-"Today's matter may not be trivial, you..."

"I know it in my heart."

After getting this answer, Marshal Todice was relieved, nodded and said, "That's fine."

As he said, he smiled again. Looking at Jun Qingyu next to Fu Yuanchuan, Marshal Todice smiled and said, "Yes, you, I'll just say that there has never been anyone around you. How long has it been? My wife is called Come on, is something coming soon, right?"

Things about dessert shops on the Internet can be searched hotly. As the only clerk in the dessert shop, he is naturally the object of attention from many parties.

There is also Fu Yuanchuan's phrase "Open a shop with my wife". Many people on the Internet are discussing it, and even special CP fans have come out.

It can be seen how high the heat is.

Fu Yuanchuan never hid the existence of Jun Qingyu, even in a crisis, because whether you hid it or not, in the circle of the empire, it is impossible to absolutely hide the information of a complete person, not to mention this. Jun Qingyu can only hide and can't get out.

It's better to tell you honestly that there is such a person, and you don't hide your care for him, if you move him, I will die with you.

In this case, not only can Jun Qingyu have a larger range of activities, but it is also relatively safe.

Fu Yuanchuan tapped his fingertips on Jun Qingyu's waist, and said in a good mood: "Remember to come at the wedding."

Jun Qingyu-was stunned, raised his eyes and cast Fu Yuanchuan-eyes, but he didn't see the playfulness in his eyes.

He was serious, and said this sentence very seriously.

Marshal Todice responded with a smile: "Don't worry, I'll specify to go."

Fu Yuanchuan didn't deliberately lower his voice to speak. The people next to him were listening here with their ears erected. Seeing such a big topic right now, they looked at each other and wanted to show their faces.

But before they came forward, the man with the marshal's epaulettes came over.

Jun Qingyu's memory is not bad, and when he glances at it, he can tell instantly that this man is not among the marshals in the last video conference with Fu Yuanchuan.

"Marshal Fu, long time no see."

Fu Yuanchuan said lightly: "Horos."

It seemed that he was saying hello to the other marshal, but he was actually saying hello to Jun Qingyu.

Jun Qingyu has seen the information of various marshals. In the position of the marshal, he rarely shows up, and there are no photos on the information. After that, he can match the identity of the other party.

Horos smiled and greeted Marshal Todice, "Seeing you have a good time recently?"

Marshal Todice and Fu Yuanchuan got close, and the fruit and vegetable juices they got had the highest percentage of aura.