"obedient."

---

Water is not a medicine. It is true that a mermaid will recover quickly when injured in the water, but it will not get better immediately after soaking in water.

After soaking in water and applying the medicine on time, the trace disappeared within a few days.

When he was eating in the morning, Shi Kaixin hurried over and stood in front of the restaurant, ignoring to say hello to Jun Qingyu who was back to him, so he roared and said, "The marshal has something wrong."

Jun Qingyu chewed the small steamed buns slowly.

Fu Yuanchuan didn't feel much anxious when he heard the words. It's been so quiet these few days, and there is no problem if there is no accident.

Putting the peeled eggs in a small fish bowl, Fu Yuanchuan wiped his hands and said, "You eat first, and I will be back later."

"Okay, go ahead."

Watching Fu Yuanchuan and Shi Kaixin go upstairs, Jun Qingyu thought for a while, put down the dishes and turned on Guangnao.

The leaders of the empire seemed determined to whitewash their image among the people. If something big happened, there could be no news on the Internet.

In the past few days, there has been no major action, but the illness in the residential area has caused a lot of troubles and it seems to be overwhelming.

Looking at the most discussed news above, clicked in, and it turned out that the mermaid breeding base came forward to post.

The official account of the Mermaid Breeding Base: [Due to the particularity of the little mermaid, we have never opened the right to purchase to the public. 】

[Prior to the imperial leader Mr. Fu proposed to us several times to expand the purchasing power of the little mermaid, but after weighing the pros and cons, they were all rejected. The mermaid breeding base is a private institution. 】

[But this time, Mr. Fu came to the door several times, just wanting to buy the little mermaid in private to help people in the residential area. We were moved by Mr. Fu's sincerity. 】

[The senior management decided to sell part of the little mermaid to Mr. Fu at a low price, which can be regarded as a contribution of the mermaid breeding base to this incident. 】

...

In a series of long articles, Mr. Fu's not easy said both inside and outside.

Jun Qingyu sneered at this. The leaders of the empire wanted a private organization to sell things.

What's the miserable sale?

Although it is shameless, it has to be said to be effective. The public relations department randomly finds some accounts and takes pictures of the imperial leaders going to the mermaid breeding base and post them on the Internet.

Perhaps it was because the unattainable image of the mermaid breeding base was too deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, and a lot of hired comments were guiding how difficult the imperial leaders were.

In the back, there are talks that the leaders of the empire do not have much private property, and most of the money is used for empire building.

Jun Qingyu flipped it down, and there was a problem with these accounts.

But there is a real comment: [For so long, a courageous person has already let the fish breeding base hand over the mermaid. Is acting interesting? 】