After a while, Fu Yuanchuan opened the door and came in.

Jun Qingyu looked behind him, no one, then asked: "Who was knocking on the door just now?"

"Shi Kaixin." Fu Yuanchuan opened the box of ice cream and handed it to him, "Try it and see if it tastes good."

Jun Qingyu took the ice cream and did not rush to eat, "Is there something wrong?"

Fu Yuanchuan shook his head, "Send a document, which has been resolved."

Jun Qingyu didn't ask any more questions that had already been resolved, and bowed his head to eat ice cream.

A bit of cold food can relieve the slight pain.

Jun Qingyu took a small bite, which was clearly frozen, but it melted in the mouth, and it didn't feel sweet at all, it was a just right taste.

"How did you think of buying ice cream online." The ice cream was delivered in express packaging, not takeaway packaging, that is to say, it was not bought from nearby.

He glanced at the shipping date on the outer packaging, and it was the next day.

When Interstellar Express is so developed, it will arrive the next day, which is enough to see how far away the planet is from the place of shipment and the place of purchase.

The shipping cost between planets is not low. If you buy ice cream in this way, the shipping cost may be one-third of the price of ice cream.

Fu Yuanchuan threw away the ice cream packaging and sat next to Xiaoyu, "Last time I saw you like it in the amusement park, they all said that Star C's ice cream is delicious, so I bought a few to try."

Jun Qingyu bit the spoon and froze. He hadn't eaten ice cream for a long time, and the taste was really good, so he thought it was great.

He did not expect that Fu Yuanchuan would buy him so many ice creams.

He saw how big the box was just now, and Fu Yuanchuan said he bought a few.

But judging by this size, Jun Qingyu felt that Fu Yuanchuan’s several should refer to several flavors.

As for how many boxes of each flavor he bought, he didn't know.

Jun Qingyu took a spoon and fed it to Fu Yuanchuan, "It's delicious."

"Yeah." Fu Yuanchuan only took a bite, "You can eat it, we will go home after eating."

The rest of the ice cream is placed in a special temperature box, and it won’t be melted for a while, so don’t worry.

Jun Qingyu nodded and said, "Okay."

A small box of ice cream will not take long to eat slowly.

But after eating, my mouth doesn't hurt at all.

When leaving the house, Jun Qingyu noticed that the meditation room next to the office was lit, as if someone was inside. He had never seen anyone there before.

Seeing that Xiaoyu was a little absent-minded, Fu Yuanchuan asked, "What are you looking at?"

Jun Qingyu retracted his gaze, "It's nothing, let's go."

"Ok."

---

Back home, Fu Yuanchuan went straight upstairs to the office.

Jun Qingyu followed suspiciously, "Is there anything else you haven't dealt with?"

Why rush to the office as soon as I get home.