Jun Qingyu said without hesitation: "I'll wait for you in the office."

Whether he followed, or rested like a little mermaid, sleeping in Fu Yuanchuan's pocket, it would affect Fu Yuanchuan.

When speaking, he will inevitably care about him next to him.

"If you are bored..."

"It won't be boring." Seeing what Fu Yuanchuan wanted to say, Jun Qingyu got up and pushed Fu Yuanchuan out.

"Don't worry, I will take care of yourself. If you are busy with you, just come back and find me later."

Fu Yuanchuan didn't finish speaking, and followed Xiaoyu's strength all the way to the door. When he went out, he still did not forget to say, "Guangbrain is always on, remember to send a message if you have something."

Jun Qingyu obediently responded, "Come back early."

"Yeah." Fu Yuanchuan touched the little mermaid's hair, "Go and rest."

Jun Qingyu nodded, closed the door but did not go to sleep in the inner lounge. Instead, he tidied the table, put away the thermal box on it, and took it with him when he returned.

Fu Yuanchuan didn't rest, and he couldn't sleep either, so he simply cleaned the office.

Before long, someone knocked on the door outside.

"Mr. Jun, are you asleep?"

Listening to the voice is Shi Kaixin.

Jun Qingyu walked over to open the door, "What's the matter?"

Carrying two large bags of desserts, Shi Kaixin said: "The marshal asked me to buy some desserts. He said that you didn't eat much. If you are hungry, eat some dessert mats."

Jun Qingyu turned and walked in, "Come in."

"Good." Shi Kaixin put the things on the table, "The signs of the dessert shop and the new products are all here."

I don't know what flavor Junqing gave it. Shi Kaixin simply bought it all when he bought it. It's not wrong to buy more.

Jun Qingyu glanced at the bag, had no appetite, "Sit down."

"Ah? Oh." Shi Kaixin sat on the chair opposite Jun Qingyu, "what's the matter?"

Jun Qingyu said: "Tell me exactly what happened today."

"The marshal just now..."

"I didn't ask." Fu Yuanchuan was so busy, how could he ask these questions while Fu Yuanchuan was eating? A quiet meal would be considered a short break.

Shi Kaixin thought about the marshal's order, so he didn't hide it, and said: "In fact, we were also scammed this time. They stole a lazy report, but were caught by the pigtail and taken to the military headquarters, Marshal. They are only willing to let them go before they come forward."

"Are they from the leader of the empire?"

Shi Kaixin nodded, "Yes."

It’s not like this in the past, and sometimes it’s too late to make a report. This time I don’t know if it’s too unlucky or something, but I was caught upright.

Jun Qingyu took a sip of fruit tea and thought thoughtfully: "What conditions have you promised them?"

The other party finally grasped such a big handle, it is impossible to say let go.