When Fu Yuanchuan let go, Jun Qingyu's face was full of cream.

Fu Yuanchuan is almost the same.

Jun Qingyu looked at the horrible looks of the two people, pursed his lips, but the corners of his mouth could not be suppressed, "Haha...you see that your hair is full of cream."

Jun Qingyu smiled unsteadily, leaning against Fu Yuanchuan's arms, and rubbed the cream on his face against his clothes by the way.

Perceiving the little mermaid's small movements, Fu Yuanchuan didn't say anything, but let him play around for a while.

"Go wash your face first."

There is still cream on Jun Qingyu's face that hasn't been rubbed off.

"it is good."

---

Jun Qingyu washed off the cream on his face, and when he bent down, his hair inevitably slipped off. Just as he was about to pick up his hair, Fu Yuanchuan stretched out his hand from the side.

"Head down."

"Huh? What's the matter?" Although asked suspiciously, Jun Qingyu lowered his head.

Fu Yuanchuan moistened his hands and wiped the cream from his hair, and said, "There is also on his hair."

The whiteness on the light blonde long hair is very conspicuous, and the cream is more difficult to wash on the hair. I rubbed it twice with shampoo before dispersing.

After washing it clean, Fu Yuanchuan wrapped the strand of hair for him with a washcloth, "Let’s go out after drying it."

"I don't want to blow it, it will dry by itself in a while." It takes too long to blow the hair, and Jun Qingyu doesn't like it.

Jun Qingyu rubbed the strand of hair casually, "I'll change my clothes first."

Not only the face, but also the cream on the neckline of the clothes. Fortunately, it didn't touch the neck, or else I would have to take a bath.

"Ok."

Jun Qingyu put all the dirty clothes in a basket with dirty clothes, and a robot will send them to the dry cleaning.

The kitchen downstairs hasn't been cleaned, just some empty plates, and the cream is not everywhere, only on the face.

After the household robot detects that there is no one in the kitchen for a period of time, it will take the initiative to clean up.

Although it is not very intelligent in terms of intelligence, and some are somewhat mentally handicapped, robots can still clean up.

Cleaned up, Jun Qingyu changed her pajamas and lay on the bed, turning on Guangnao.

Wen Chengyao left in the morning, and the time should be close to the M star.

Jun Qing said that he would send some news, but there was no unread news in Guangming.

Is this not here yet?

It shouldn't.

Suddenly, Jun Qingyu was stunned. He didn't seem to add Wen Chengyao's contact information.

I just met for a fight before, and today I forgot to add contact information.

They can still only rely on online store news to contact.

After opening the software of the online shop, the photos sent by Wen Chengyao popped out.

Any mention of other contact information in the online store would be automatically blocked, so Jun Qingyu didn't ask him to add a light brain number, and planned to add it when he came back to facilitate contact.