The shops in this area were closed when they came, and it must have something to do with Jun Qingyu.

There was no rental or sale sign on the door, and Wen Chengyao could only come to ask Jun Qingyu.

Jun Qingyu thought for a while, and stores around here won't open either, so you don't need to sell it, but you can rent it out.

"You can rent, but you also want to open a shop?"

Wen Chengyao shook his head, "I plan to let my sister live next door. It is not convenient to take her with me if I go out to do errands."

Robbing a planet is not as simple as talking about it. It requires careful preparation and a specific analysis of the planet guard.

At that time, there may be no time to accompany my sister.

Jun Qingyu said: "Okay, you need to prepare your own accommodation and move in directly."

"Thank you." With no worries, he will be more convenient to do things.

Wen Chengyao went out and took his younger sister directly to the next door, and asked a few people to protect her and put everything in order.

Wen Chengyao would do it as soon as he planned to go back.

Jun Qingyu packed the box cake and made a larger cream cake.

Being busy, Shi Kaixin opened the door and walked in.

"It's really you." Shi Kaixin said with a smile: "The marshal didn't tell me who it was, I guessed it was you."

After all, the only one who allowed the marshal to protect safety a few times, except Jun Qingyu, was the little mermaid.

Jun Qingyu raised an eyebrow, "Aren't you an admiral, why didn't you go to the meeting?"

The ranks have all been promoted. Can such an important meeting come out?

"The general is not the general, he asked me to have a meeting and I will go, no, I have to listen to the marshal in everything." Shi Kaixin shrugged, in fact, it doesn't really matter what his rank is.

Moreover, Shi Kaixin could see that he stood in the team and stayed on the marshal's side from beginning to end. It was a last resort for the imperial leader to promote him, and he himself didn't take the rank seriously.

Naturally, he wouldn't listen to the leader of the empire, and he didn't like this kind of intrigue. Instead of sitting there, he might as well come back to be a bodyguard.

Jun Qingyu cut him a plate of fruit without adding yogurt.

Shi Kaixin smiled and said, "It just so happens that I am hungry. I haven't had time to eat in the morning until now."

Looking around at the shop, he saw no one else except Jun Qingyu. He asked, "By the way, what about Wen Chengyao? Why are you here alone?"

Jun Qingyu said: "It's next door, I gave him the key next door."

Shi Kaixin ate two bites of strawberries, and felt that the taste was not right, and the taste was abnormal. "Well...I think the fruit you cut is similar to that of a mermaid."

Jun Qingyu had a meal, only remembering that Shi Kaixin had eaten Space Fruits and vegetables, and did not add other things to suppress the taste.

But forgot that in Shi Kaixin's memory, the reason why the fruit became delicious is because Fu Yuanchuan said before that the mermaid injected spiritual power when cutting fruits and vegetables.