The fruits and vegetables in the back are ordinary interstellar fruits and vegetables, which can be regarded as a disguise, so as to save him from taking the fruits and vegetables from the space too eye-catching. The fruits and vegetables he makes are always ready to use, afraid of accidents.

Wen Chengyao heard the words, but there was no expression on his face. After all, they didn't steal it. It doesn't matter whether it is true or not. He sat up forcibly, leaning against the wall, "Okay, it's like this. Not much to say."

Wen Chengyao said: "What do you need me to do? I will do my best for you."

"Don't worry, I will find you if you need it." Jun Qingyu didn't want to talk about it in front of Fu Yuanchuan, so he said casually: "Take your star thief away, remember to transfer the maintenance money to me, and take your sister on time tomorrow. come."

Wen Chengyao was taken aback, but he did not expect Jun Qingyu to be so generous, "Are you still willing to treat my sister?"

"Ok."

Wen Chengyao opened his mouth, wanting to say something, but the wound at the corner of his mouth was painful and grinning. His original words changed, "Are you not afraid that I will catch you tomorrow?"

Jun Qingyu shrugged, "You can't beat me again."

Still arresting me, where are you confident?

Wen Chengyao: "..."

Although he was crazy, Wen Chengyao had to admit that it seemed to be true.

Wen Chengyao kicked Xiao Meng, and Xiao Meng, who was unconscious, suddenly came to his senses. He opened his eyes and yelled: "No one wants to hurt my Brother Wen!"

"I..." An angry Wen Chengyao almost stunned him without another punch.

"Come and help me!"

Xiao Meng was hit on the back of the neck, and there was no injury in other places. He quickly stepped forward and stood up with Wen Chengyao.

When I walked out the door, I ran into the examiner face to face.

Wen Chengyao knew that he was checking whether the dessert shop had been brought out, and he did not resist, leaving him to check.

Only when the problematic area was not checked out, the people were released.

Go back to the car.

Xiao Meng came up from behind and pulled the car door and said, "Brother Wen, what's your situation, you will make yourself like this in a while."

Wen Chengyao ignored it and asked, "Where is the box?"

Xiao Meng quickly fumbled in his pocket, took out a small box, and handed it to him.

Wen Chengyao stroked his arm with a knife and squeezed a few seeds out of it.

The seed with blood was put in the box, and Wen Chengyao stuffed it to Xiao Meng. He wrapped his wound with a cold face and said, "Go back and get a simulated ecological warehouse and speed up the cultivation. I want to see the fruit before 12 o'clock tonight."

"understand."

---

Jun Qingyu stayed in the shop to clean up the mess with Fu Yuanchuan.

Fight as long as you fight. What table should you set up?

Have to let him clean up.

"You don't care about Wen Chengyao's attitude?" Fu Yuanchuan set the table and said, "I thought you would not treat his sister again."