Todice frowned slowly, "No, the temperature of a mermaid is different from that of a human being. Wouldn't it be uncomfortable for him to lie down like this?"

Uncomfortable?

Fu Yuanchuan hadn't noticed the temperature difference between them, bowed his head and asked, "Will it be uncomfortable?"

Jun Qingyu shook his head, "Eh!"

Fu Yuanchuan said: "Xiaoyu said no."

Todice: "..."

I'm wrong or you're wrong.

Looking at the blue little mermaid floating in the box, Todice thought, could it be that he used the wrong method?

The wrong way of getting along caused him to be beaten all the time?

What Fu Yuanchuan said is actually right? The little mermaid is uncomfortable, should the owner hold it in his palm to take care of it?

Todice tried to reach out to the box, but as soon as it touched the surface of the water, the blue little mermaid flung its tail.

With a sound of ‘wow’, a lot of water was thrown out.

That is to say, Marshal Todice has quick eyes and quick hands, otherwise the tail is strong, and the bone cracks are light.

Looking at the little mermaid glaring at him, and then at the one in Fu Yuanchuan's hand, Todice couldn't believe the censer in this world, "Your mermaid is fake."

The more he looked, the less he looked like a real mermaid, Marshal Todice said: "Are you too sick, just find a machine to come back to comfort yourself?"

fake?

Jun Qingyu raised his eyebrows, and sat up with Fu Yuanchuan's hand and jumped down to beat him.

You just faked it!

Fearing that he would fall, Fu Yuanchuan hurriedly folded his hands and wrapped it up, "Hey, his brain is not good, we don't care about him."

Todice knew that when the mermaid was going to hit someone, he knew it was not a fake fish.

Todice couldn't help feeling a little envious, "This mermaid...you are lucky."

"Well, I think so too." Fu Yuanchuan felt that all his luck in his life was spent on meeting the little mermaid.

Todice looked at the little blue mermaid staring at him in the fish tank, and sighed and said, "That's all right, your family is shy, I'll think of another way."

Seeing that Todis was about to take away the little blue mermaid, Jun Qingyu quickly grabbed Fu Yuanchuan's cuff, "Eh!"

Fu Yuanchuan instantly understood the meaning of the little mermaid, and stopped Todis, "Wait a minute."

"What's wrong? Something?"

Jun Qingyu pointed to the direction of the kitchen.

Fu Yuanchuan said, "Wait a minute." As he said, he got up and carried the little mermaid to the kitchen.

Todice thought he had something important, so he didn't rush to leave.

Sit back on the sofa and sighed while looking at the obviously lackluster blue little mermaid in the fish tank.

In the kitchen.

Jun Qingyu whispered: "I think that mermaid should consume too much spiritual energy to do this. You can give it some fruit and vegetable juice and drink it a few times. It should be good."