Jun Qingyu raised his head suddenly, and saw Fu Yuanchuan standing behind him, looking down at him to modify the verification procedure.

"..."

Jun Qingyu glanced at the side of the road subconsciously. Just now, he watched Fu Yuanchuan get on the floating car and walked away. Why did he come back in the blink of an eye?

He quietly closed the program, turned his back to the door and blocked the door lock, and asked nonchalantly: "Did you forget to take something?"

Fu Yuanchuan shook his head and said, "I came back to catch fish on purpose."

Knowing that the little mermaid will not stay at home honestly.

When he is a little mermaid, he can dig into his pockets. After he becomes a human being, it is impossible to tell him not to go out.

Jun Qingyu pursed his lips and looked at Fu Yuanchuan who was serious in front of him, as if he was very angry.

In line with the principle of starting first, Jun Qingyu directly rushed over and hugged him, burying his head and rubbing his neck, muttering, "Don't be angry, Yuanchuan..."

Although Fu Yuanchuan had a straight face, he didn't mean to train the little mermaid. He would be hit by the little mermaid again, and the seriousness on his face could hardly be maintained.

He raised his hand to support Jun Qingyu's waist to prevent him from falling.

Fu Yuanchuan relied on the little mermaid and couldn't see his expression, and said coldly: "It's useless to be a baby."

Jun Qingyu raised his hand and patted his chest to help him smoothly, and said happily: "Useful, don't get angry anymore."

He made a small gesture and quietly glanced at Fu Yuanchuan while raising his eyes, and finally looked at Fu Yuanchuan for a moment, and he quickly lowered his head again and continued to give him comfort.

"All right."

Jun Qingyu's eyes lit up and he raised his head and asked: "Are you not angry anymore?"

Fu Yuanchuan said: "I'm not angry, change the settings and let's go."

"Go?" Jun Qingyu paused with his hand on the door lock.

"Don't you want to go to a banquet?"

Jun Qingyu smiled suddenly, holding Fu Yuanchuan's sway, "You are the best!"

"Lock the door."

"Ok!"

---

In the suspended car, Shi Kaixin looked at Jun Qingyu with a dull expression.

"Boss! Who is he?" If the man hadn't been brought up by the marshal, Shi Kaixin would have been handcuffed.

Didn’t you say something is going on when you go home? Why did you bring someone out? !

And still a stranger!

There were only a few people around the marshal, and all the servants in the house were called by their names.

Where is this masked face?

Jun Qingyu remained silent.

I forgot that there were people on the hovering car, and forgot that others asked what the relationship between the two should be said.

But...what is the relationship, he doesn't know.

Probably the relationship between humans and the little mermaid?