Looking at the unopened bag of dried fish, Jun Qingyu was stunned.

All the tension and cautiousness seemed to disappear from Fu Yuanchuan's tenderness at this moment.

Jun Qingyu thought, he knew who I was.

Standing at the door, Fu Yuanchuan just stuffed something inside, but didn't push the door. Xiaoyu was already panicked and he shouldn't do anything.

but……

Fu Yuanchuan looked at the vague figure leaning against the door inside, and said softly: "It's past two o'clock, let's have something to eat."

Jun Qingyu straightened up slightly, reached out and took in the bag of dried fish.

Dried fish is his favorite flavor, and the bones are crispy, delicious, and sweet.

He used to eat one piece of dried fish for a long time, but now he eats one piece at a time.

Jun Qingyu chewed slowly, rubbing his fingers across the bag, and he whispered, "Fu Yuanchuan."

"I'm here."

"How do you know it's mine?" Jun Qingyu was sure that Fu Yuanchuan had only come in after he entered the bathroom, and he must have not seen his appearance.

So curious, Fu Yuanchuan didn't even see it, but knew it was him.

Fu Yuanchuan said: "Voice."

"...?" Jun Qingyu opened his mouth, but didn't know what to say.

sound?

In the past, what he said the most in front of Fu Yuanchuan was ‘咿呀’, how could it be possible to distinguish me by voice?

Jun Qingyu whispered, "Fake it."

"Really." Fu Yuanchuan said, "It's easy to recognize."

Moreover, apart from him and the little mermaid, there will be no third person in the room.

Jun Qingyu pursed his lips, and asked anxiously: "Then... don't you think I am a monster."

When he said this, Jun Qingyu clenched the quilt tightly, his fingertips whitening and not nervous.

Even if he knew that Fu Yuanchuan would not hurt him, Jun Qingyu would inevitably have a lot of worries.

He was curious about what kind of answer he would get, but he was afraid of getting an unwanted answer.

However, there was no sound outside the door, and Fu Yuanchuan did not give a quick answer.

Jun Qingyu looked down, his nervous beating heart sinking a little bit.

At this time, I heard Fu Yuanchuan say: "Little fish, I am the monster."

Jun Qing was taken aback for a moment.

"I'm more than you think..." After a pause, Fu Yuanchuan still failed to say a response that might scare Xiaoyu.

He said, "Don't be afraid."

Jun Qingyu bit the dried fish blankly. Did Fu Yuanchuan say that to coax him?

Before he asked carefully, the last trace of spiritual power in his body was exhausted, and the fish he held in his hand dried up on the quilt.

Jun Qingyu's eyes went dark, and when he recovered, he found that his legs had regained their fish tails.

And he was covered under a thin cover.