Fu Yuanchuan stood there for a while, and a line was drawn between the iron sheets.

Automatically close to the left and right sides, and then return to the wall, tightly closed.

Only then did Jun Qingyu understand that this is a door.

After the door is another door.

They waited at the door for a long time before they came in.

Jun Qingyu didn't see what password Fu Yuanchuan had entered, it should not be a password lock.

The door will be opened when standing still, which may be information gathering or mental power.

Everyone's mental power is different, just as unique as a fingerprint.

It's just that mental power is more troublesome to collect than fingerprints.

The room was quiet and there was nothing unusual, everything was neatly placed where it should be.

With the lights on, there is also a layer of shelter outside the windows.

Fu Yuanchuan put the little mermaid into the fish tank to relieve the protection in the house.

Looking at these things, Jun Qingyu understood a little bit.

No wonder Fu Yuanchuan had to put him in the bedroom before, because it was absolutely safe here.

If it is mental power to unlock.

Then, even Fu Yuanchuan, who was subconsciously unconscious by the mental riot, couldn't open the door outside.

Layers of protection are very tight.

However, it really works. Jun Qingyu couldn't figure it out... What did the imperial leaders do against him?

Jun Qingyu paused, frowned slowly, pointing at the mermaid or something strange.

But if targeting the mermaid as part of the plan, then maybe it makes sense.

The tokens that triggered the war did not happen. Fu Yuanchuan had a high reputation among ordinary people. On the surface, the leaders of the empire did not dare to treat Fu Yuanchuan.

Some small actions can only be done in private.

This aggravated the disease and let Fu Yuanchuan "die" as soon as possible.

Under the mourning of the whole country, it is logical to take over everything about Fu Yuanchuan, including the legion.

But if there are people, Fu Yuanchuan’s death of illness becomes no longer reasonable, so they will stretch their hands to themselves?

In this case…

The eggs on Libis Avenue were meant to aggravate Fu Yuanchuan's condition.

That sent people to the house to deal with the mermaid in order to make Fu Yuanchuan's disease impossible to cure.

This time things are too specific.

Jun Qingyu could feel that the empire leader was anxious.

I want to come too, I have arranged for so long.

Seeing that the result was about to come, he suddenly jumped out of it and disrupted the plan.

Fu Yuanchuan's illness was almost healed without the token.

He should also be anxious.

Jun Qingyu thought, it's useless to be anxious, you won't be able to sit for long.