There is definitely a problem here.

Consider the attitudes of the imperial leaders and Fu Yuanchuan on this matter.

Obviously it was the bureau set by the imperial leader for Fu Yuanchuan.

Fu Yuanchuan would let Shi Kaixin stare at those people, presumably he was also prepared.

Now the two sides check and balance each other and test each other.

Jun Qingyu was thinking of this, a hand stretched in from the gap in his pocket, and he subconsciously hugged it.

Looking up and following the light of the gap, you can see the small half of Fu Yuanchuan's lower jaw.

Jun Qingyu rubbed Fu Yuanchuan's hand.

Although he can see nothing in his pocket, he can see the ceiling above when he looks up.

It should be what room you entered, or the bottom quotient.

Libis Avenue is a commercial street with many dealers selling things.

It's just... I don't think the breath here is right.

Jun Qingyu adjusted his position and sat in Fu Yuanchuan's hands.

Slowly release spiritual power, feeling the surrounding breath.

I can't tell what it is, but it feels agitated and arouses his emotions.

This is very similar to the kind of fluctuation that Shi Kaixin and the others had before when their mental powers were different.

Jun Qingyu glanced at Fu Yuanchuan and saw that he had no response.

If it were in the past, a slight fluctuation might make Fu Yuanchuan lose his mind.

Fu Yuanchuan should have done some protection before coming.

Jun Qingyu thought for a while, then he took advantage of this time to crush the surrounding aura first.

With his current spiritual power, it was enough to smooth out all uneasy breaths without being discovered by anyone.

But as the breath was smoothed out one by one, it got closer and closer to the place where this breath was emitted.

what is that?

It's like an egg with all the violent aura.

Is this the root cause?

Jun Qingyu frowned and slowly closed his eyes.

Focusing on releasing spiritual power, he wrapped this ‘egg’.

At this time, Fu Yuanchuan was looking at the admiral in front of him with cold eyes.

As a confidant of the leader of the empire, Qiu Kelin naturally knew that he was not welcome.

But what should be said and what should be done cannot be left behind.

Qiu Kelin said: "Marshal Fu, this worm egg left by the Zerg has been here for some time."

"There were signs of breaking the cocoon when it was discovered before. Random movement may cause the Zerg to be born early."

"This is a commercial street. Blasting this egg will harm the surrounding environment and the impact will be too great."

"So I can only use mental strength to strangle, and call Marshal Fu from afar, hoping that Marshal can help."

"After all..." Qiu Clin paused, a smile appeared on his face.