"Eh~" Jun Qingyu's tail tip touched the surface of the water, only then did he recover, and quickly hugged Fu Yuanchuan's finger.

He didn't want to go down.

"Don't go?"

"Hey." Jun Qingyu curled up into a small ball, occupying Fu Yuanchuan's entire palm.

Realizing that Fu Yuanchuan's hands were a little cold, after thinking about it, Jun Qingyu put his hand on his palm and slowly released his spiritual power.

Fu Yuanchuan vaguely realized something, he asked: "Your spiritual power?"

"Eh~" Jun Qingyu smiled and turned around.

I don't know where it was, the chain of eyebrows on his head suddenly loosened.

Jun Qingyu subconsciously stretched out his hand to take it, and grabbed the chain, but his eyebrow fell and his palm flicked.

Fell into the pool.

Jun Qingyu: "!"

What quality is this? !

Seeing her eyebrows sink, Jun Qingyu quickly jumped into the water.

"Little fish!" Fu Yuanchuan stretched out his hand, brushing his fingertips over the fish's tail but did not dare to pull it hard.

Fu Yuanchuan said: "No more, let's change another one."

"Oh!"

How could Fu Yuanchuan pick this one out of so many styles?

Jun Qingyu disagreed.

Fortunately, the position where they are standing is not a drain.

Otherwise, no matter how timely he jumped, he wouldn't be able to save the pendant.

Before the sinker fell to the bottom of the pool, Jun Qingyu picked it up, turned and swam up.

Holding the chain in one hand and the pendant in the other.

"Yeah~"

Fu Yuanchuan knelt on one knee on the bank steps and took the inspection of the broken sinker.

Jun Qingyu didn't rush up, but lay on Fu Yuanchuan's knees, looking up at him.

It wasn't that there was something wrong with the chain, it was that the small circular ring used to connect the chain and the pendant had an opening.

Cause the sinker to fall.

Fu Yuanchuan broke off the small circle and hung it back.

When making it, especially pinch tightly at the opening.

It just feels that the quality is average.

Fu Yuanchuan thought, wear this first, and then use other materials to make one for the little mermaid.

The little mermaid seemed to like this pendant.

Thinking of this, the movement of his hand slowed down, and Yu Guang saw the little mermaid staring at his hand.

The serious look that looks intently is very cute.

The corner of Fu Yuanchuan's mouth raised slightly, and he quickly fixed the chain a few times, "Okay."

"Eh~" Jun Qingyu pointed to his forehead and motioned for him to put it on.

Fu Yuanchuan lifted the concealed hair behind him, tidyed it up a bit, and then put his eyebrows on him.