Rao Jun Qingyu felt that this bed was a bit luxurious.

Fu Yuanchuan didn't think there was anything.

In addition to special energy stones, many others have been tried.

It's just that none of the tokens are beautiful in color.

In order to match the pale golden little mermaid, Fu Yuanchuan used the token as a battery.

However, it turns out that the little mermaid likes to sleep on the golden shell bed.

Seeing the little mermaid staying silent and staring at the tarnished shell bed, Fu Yuanchuan said, "Little fish, I'll give it back to you in ten minutes, okay?"

"Hey." Jun Qingyu flicked his tail, pushing Fu Yuanchuan's wrist.

take it.

Bring it to me when you're done, and I'll watch it for you!

Whenever there is an accident, just get the real token into the space, no one can get it.

Fu Yuanchuan wiped the little mermaid's hair with his fingertips, and he helped straighten it out, "Thank you."

"Boom~" Jun Qingyu vomited a bubble, no thanks.

Fu Yuanchuan did not go far, but was on the left side of the desk.

Turn on the device above and put the token in.

The machine worked, and it didn't take long for a prototype to be drawn.

Jun Qingyu leaned on the edge of the fish tank, eating dried fish, watching the three-dimensional printing of the machine.

Make a fake and put it outside to confuse them.

Not bad.

The speed of three-dimensional printing is very fast.

It didn't even take ten minutes to make a fake one exactly the same.

Except for the different materials, there is almost no difference.

Fu Yuanchuan put the fake on the table casually.

Really keep things safe and return, the shell bed slowly emits a light golden halo.

Jun Qingyu cleaned and washed his hands after eating the fish.

Although the gauze is waterproof, he has been soaking in the water, and no gauze can help it soak.

Soaked long ago.

Seeing that he had finished eating, Fu Yuanchuan helped him wipe his hands and put a new set of gauze on the medicine pack.

"Want to go for a walk? The playground over there has moved to the mermaid room."

Jun Qingyu still felt that it was a waste of such a big playground to say that if you don't want it, it was quite a waste. He didn't expect Fu Yuanchuan to be so thoughtful and bring it together.

Jun Qingyu immediately opened his arms, "Eh~"

hold!

Fu Yuanchuan held the little mermaid in his hands and walked out.

Jun Qingyu looked around, and the inside of the villa was also very large.

There is also an elevator.

There weren't any servants in the corridor, and the huge place seemed empty.

Not long after walking out, Jun Qingyu vaguely heard the sound of ‘humming’.