Jun Qingyu spit bubbles in the water, then burst it himself to kill time.

Seeing this, Fu Yuanchuan reached into the box, curled his fingertips and rubbed the little mermaid's cheek.

Jun Qingyu was taken aback, and subconsciously hugged Fu Yuanchuan's hand, "Eh~!"

Fu Yuanchuan said: "Don't worry, it's coming soon."

Jun Qingyu sat up slowly, hugging Fu Yuanchuan's hands.

Looking at the hand resting on his tail, Jun Qingyu narrowed his eyes and let out a sigh of relief.

A small bubble floated up tremblingly.

Jun Qingyu pressed it down and slammed into the back of Fu Yuanchuan's hand with a small bubble.

The little bubble exploded with a ‘pop’.

Jun Qingyu couldn't help but laughed, another string of dense small bubbles.

Fu Yuanchuan let him play around.

Jun Qingyu vomited another bubble, and when he was about to press it down, Fu Yuanchuan suddenly raised his hand to puncture it.

The bubble exploded in front of Jun Qingyu's eyes, and Jun Qingyu was stunned.

"Guru!" Jun Qingyu bit Fu Yuanchuan's finger.

It is completely subconscious.

Bitten, Jun Qingyu blinked and quietly raised his eyes to look at Fu Yuanchuan.

It's impossible for Fu Yuanchuan to fail to notice after taking such a mouthful.

Fu Yuanchuan was also looking down at him.

Jun Qingyu let go of his mouth, smiled at the man slightly, very innocent, and then...the tail flicked his head and ran away.

But the box is so small that he might run away in the big swimming pool.

In the box, he was held down by Fu Yuanchuan as soon as he flicked his tail.

"Eh..." Jun Qingyu yelled shortly.

Jun Qingyu lifted his tail and swept Fu Yuanchuan's wrist with the tip of his tail, "Guru~"

Fu Yuanchuan turned the tooth print on his hand to show him.

Jun Qingyu bends his eyes, flatteringly stretches out his hand and presses on it to rub him.

In fact, the bite is not heavy, it just leaves a mark and looks quite obvious.

Jun Qingyu helped him rub it twice, and suddenly felt an itching in his waist. He looked down and found that Fu Yuanchuan's fingers were right there.

Jun Qingyu was taken aback, then...

"—Hmm!"

Jun Qingyu turned over in the box, but couldn't avoid Fu Yuanchuan's scratching his itchy hand.

You are naive!

How can you tick a mermaid? !

Jun Qingyu dodged back and forth but couldn't run away, and the tears he laughed instantly disappeared into the water.

The bubbles kept on his lips.

Jun Qingyu grabbed Fu Yuanchuan's hand, and the fish tails trembling with laughter.

Too bully!

Looking at the little mermaid, Fu Yuanchuan was almost out of breath, fearing that he would be choked by the water, so he took his hand away.