Wave.

Good night.

Seeing that the little mermaid seemed to be sleeping, Fu Yuanchuan said, "Good night."

Then seeing the shells close, Fu Yuanchuan walked to the desk and separated the processed documents from the unprocessed ones, and first washed and rested.

I plan to get up early tomorrow to deal with it.

Through the gaps in the shells, Jun Qingyu waited for Fu Yuanchuan to lie down and turn off the lights before lying back on his soft cushion.

After a while, there was only a shallow and steady breathing in the room.

---

Early the next morning.

Fu Yuanchuan was still asleep, and Jun Qingyu was already awake.

He remembered that Fu Yuanchuan was going out this morning, so he kept reminding himself not to sleep too much.

I opened my eyes and saw that the time was just right. Fu Yuanchuan hadn't left yet, and the sky outside was just getting bright.

Fu Yuanchuan moved the fish tank to the bedside table before going to bed last night.

The height of the table and the bed are on the same plane.

Jun Qingyu was supporting the edge of the fish tank, but it was a little higher than the bed.

Jun Qingyu lowered his chin with one hand and looked at Fu Yuanchuan with his head tilted, wondering when he would wake up.

Fu Yuanchuan did not say a specific time yesterday.

I should wake up in a while.

However, until the outside door bell rang, Fu Yuanchuan didn't mean to be sober.

Jun Qingyu raised his eyebrows, feeling that it should be related to his spiritual power.

Yesterday Fu Yuanchuan slept less, and he added some spiritual power before going to bed. It should be the spiritual power that played a role, soothing the restless mental power, and when the tight nerves relax, they will naturally sleep a little deeper.

but…

Fu Yuanchuan is not awake, who is going to open the door?

Jun Qingyu looked down at his tail, and then at the closed door of the study.

Not to mention going outside to open the door, he couldn't even get out of the study.

Now I can only think of a way to wake up Fu Yuanchuan.

The knock on the door did not wake Fu Yuanchuan, and Jun Qingyu could only come by himself, "Eh!"

be quiet.

"Eh-yah!"

Still quiet.

Jun Qingyu: "..."

Unable to wake up, Jun Qingyu could only jump out of the fish tank.

Fortunately, the fish tank is placed on the edge of the table, which is also closer to the bed.

Jun Qingyu jumped to the next step.

The sound of ‘poof’ landed directly on the soft pillow on one side.

The water brought out instantly wetted the sheets and pillows.

Jun Qingyu lay on the pillow, and Fu Yuanchuan's profile face was close at hand.