"Hey." Jun Qingyu took a bite of the dried fish, which was still delicious.

Little mermaid tastes changeable, but most of them like to eat some fruits and vegetables. Dried fish and meat can only be regarded as teething snacks.

But this little mermaid in his family doesn't like fruits and vegetables, but prefers dried fish instead?

Fu Yuanchuan wrote down the little mermaid's preferences, but he had to eat fruits and vegetables. Fu Yuanchuan tried to discuss with the little mermaid, "These are good for your health, eat less?"

Jun Qingyu looked at the mango slices handed to his mouth and took a bite, then concentrated on eating the dried fish.

It seems to be entangled and helpless, biting to fool you, and actually eating what you like.

Fu Yuanchuan, who was fooled, didn't mean to be angry at all. On the contrary, he felt that such a little mermaid was very agile and lively.

Seeing that the little mermaid really didn't want to eat, he didn't feed it again.

Fu Yuanchuan helped him straighten his hair, and ate the remaining mango slices by himself, and said, "After dinner, I will take you out to play."

Go out to play?

Jun Qingyu tilted his head while holding the dried fish. He is so small now, where can he go to play?

Without waiting for him to ask more, Fu Yuanchuan turned around to sort out the papers on the desk.

Jun Qingyu didn't want to eat after eating the dried fish, but saw that Fu Yuanchuan hadn't come back at the desk.

Jun Qingyu visually inspected the distance between the two.

He began to think about the possibility of him going out of the fish tank and falling to the ground, and then thumping to Fu Yuanchuan.

But before he could act, Fu Yuanchuan walked over.

"Want to jump out again?"

Jun Qingyu smiled and opened his arms, "Eh!"

Fu Yuanchuan held him in his hands, turned and walked out.

Jun Qingyu quietly checked Fu Yuanchuan's physical condition.

Spiritual power works in his body, and he can feel his condition improving.

If it has an effect, then release the spiritual power again in a few days, and the restless spiritual power should be able to be suppressed.

Jun Qingyu is just a mermaid on the road, and is less sensitive to mental power than other merfolk.

Only when you get close can you feel it.

Moreover, the restless mental power is like the provocation of a rival to the mermaid.

The little mermaid is not strong enough to fight, and will only run if he feels that his life is in danger.

But Jun Qingyu knew in his heart that Fu Yuanchuan would not hurt him, so Fu Yuanchuan's mental agitation had little effect on him.

When he thought that Fu Yuanchuan's illness started to get better, Jun Qingyu felt that everything was worth it.

Jun Qingyu stretched out, lying on his back in Fu Yuanchuan's palm and wagging his tail.

Fu Yuanchuan glanced at the little mermaid, saw a clear smile on his mouth, and asked, "What do you want to be so happy?"

"Eh~ah~"