The five fingers are slender and white, with a faint smell of medicine.

Jun Qingyu, who was always faster than thinking, stretched out his hand and grabbed Fu Yuanchuan's fingers.

Subconsciously curled up fingers rubbed the corners of his mouth, Jun Qingyu was taken aback for a moment, realizing his nervousness, gently swinging the fishtail, and lying directly in Fu Yuanchuan's hand.

Only when he got close did he feel that Fu Yuanchuan's mental power was very unstable. Although his face was calm and there were no waves, he was always enduring the pain of the turbulence of the sea of ​​consciousness.

Jun Qingyu squeezed the corner of his mouth slightly, and he quietly pressed his hand on Fu Yuanchuan's palm, trying to use his spiritual power to help him relieve the pain.

Fu Yuanchuan looked at the little mermaid in his palm, thinking that the little mermaid was approaching curiously.

After approaching, he noticed something was wrong and he turned and left without hesitation.

But the little mermaid now cleverly nestled in his palm.

The anticipated escape scene did not appear.

The little mermaid took the initiative to hug his hand and kissed his finger.

Obviously the temperature of the mermaid is very low, but the place where he holds the little mermaid has an unspeakable warmth.

"It's impossible!" Noel's angry voice broke the tranquil atmosphere, and he could see at a glance that this mermaid was the one that attacked him.

But seeing the mermaid cleverly relying on his eyes, his eyes were full of disbelief: "Is this mermaid's brain faulty? He doesn't fight...he dare to approach you!"

Other people's expressions were also a bit stunned, and they couldn't believe that the scene that happened before them was real.

What's even more annoying is that this mermaid slapped Noel not long ago, which shows how bad his personality is.

But right now, lying in Fu Yuanchuan's hands so quietly and meekly? !

This huge change made everyone stunned.

Jun Qingyu sat up and glanced at Nuoer, and saw that his face was swollen and he was standing here making trouble. If Fu Yuanchuan was not there, why would he have to swim over and give him a symmetry.

Fu Yuanchuan straightened out the messy blonde hair of the little mermaid because of the collision with the school of fish.

Rubbing his fingertips across his cheek, Jun Qingyu was taken aback for a moment, then retracted his gaze to look at Fu Yuanchuan, only to see that the man was looking at him fully.

After realizing that, Jun Qingyu felt a little embarrassed, and slowly lowered his head and lay back on the man's palm.

Suddenly, Jun Qingyu felt lighter, as if being pushed away, and involuntarily stepped back. He quickly stabilized his body with his tail, twisted around in a circle in the water, and after he recovered, Fu Yuanchuan got up and left.

Go, go? !

Seeing the man's back gradually moving away, Jun Qingyu was at a loss for a moment, and he wanted to jump out to chase him with his hands on the shore.

Then he saw Fu Yuanchuan took the box containing the mermaid.

Only then did Jun Qingyu feel relieved, seeing the man turning around and quickly returning to the water to wait.