[26]

You sighed as you walk the halls a bucket in hand and a couple of dirty cloths that has been used for wiping grime. It has been three days since the apology party with Mammon, you got four keys; Mammon, Asmo, Beel and Satan's key... But you can't help but recall what Levi propose that night.

🦋

"I- I don't know what to say. Satan you're letting me borrow this key?" You gasped as you stared at Satan. He smiled at you and replied. "Yes of course I am! Why should I not say yes?"

"Well, Lucifer gave you this to take responsibility right? Why are you giving this away so easily? Is this not suspicious to you?" You ask.

"Because I trust you." Satan said as he stared at you with a now serious expression, making you tad bit nervous not gonna lie. "You would have ask me sooner right? Why not give it to you now more earlier as for your other question... Yes, you are very suspicious but still, I know you won't do something bad." His lips now formed once again into a smile, melting your heart.

"Thank you, Satan!" You beamed at the blond prince.

Asmo let out a sigh and pointed at the box with keys in it. "It was supposed to be five keys but Levi here doesn't want to give the key."

Looking at Levi, he cross his arms and rolled his eyes. "I can't just give [Y/n] the keys like that..." He trailed off, eyes closing dramatically as his left hand formed into a tight fist.

"It's okay [Y/n], if Levi doesn't trust you and won't give you the key I'll help you steal it." Mammon said, patting your back with a smile on his face.

"O-Oi! Don do that! Let me finish first! Now... Where was I?... Ah." He once again closed his eyes dramatically and formed a fist in his left hand. Then continued to step forward, now in front of you he suddenly opened his eyes, determination was in them. He cast away his hand to the left and stared at you, you didn't know if you were seeing things but you swear you saw Levi's hair flowing but there was no wind.

"You have to defeat me in a quiz game!" He said out loud. All of your gazes are on him, Satan and Asmo with a questioning look, while Mammon and Beel had confused looks painted on their face. You on the other was squinting so much your vision started to blur.

"Why can't you just give it to her?!" Mammon ask crossing his arms.

"Take it or leave it." Levi said. Well looks like this is your only chance so you can't help but grab the opportunity, its better than stealing as Mammon suggested earlier.

​​​​"What is this game then?" You ask, this sealed the deal of you accepting Levi's challenge. His eyes sparkled with excitement, and explained his challenged game for you.

"All you need to do is defeat me in a game that requires one's knowledge about Tales of the Seven Lords or in short TSL. I believe you know of this [Y/n] because you saw one of the TSL manga in my room once." Levi said. You paled immediately upon hearing this. A test of knowledge in TSL? You haven't read that manga ever and know nothing about it, the only thing you know about is the genre.

"But I haven't read that manga yet." You protest.

"It'll be a disadvantage to [Y/n] since you've read that a hundred times already Levi. I am afraid that isn't a fair challenge." Satan said and Beel hum in agreement.

"Levi I can't believe you!" Asmo exclaimed, pointing a finger at his older brother and an angry expression on his face. "At least come up with a challenge that you and [Y/n] can do fairly." Asmo continued.

"Wait a moment! Of course I am not that petty like Mammon! I'll give [Y/n] six days to know all about TSL, and of course I'll let her borrow my TSL collection. Cause if I didn't and she has to buy the whole series, the prize isn't worth it at that point so calm down all of you!" Levi said, letting out a huff of annoyance at his brothers who is always interrupting him even though he is not done explaining it yet.