[25]

"Mammon come help me with this! Hurry up!" Asmo called out for Mammon as he stayed still standing on a ladder, decorating the higher parts of the wall.

"C-Calm down will ya?! I am doing something here so don't rush me! I'll help you in a minute." Mammon shouted back at his younger brother who was carrying two trays with both hands as he waltz through the room to reach the table in the middle.

Asmo can't help but look behind to stare at his brother, he sure has some guts to shout at him when he's helping him so you can forgive him. "Stupid..." He mumbles and continue to stick the golden colored balloons that is shaped by different letters.

It was the spelling of your name, he only have one letter to put and it was the last letter of your name. He didn't bother to get off the ladder and just tried to reach and place the last letter. Though he soon regretted when he felt the platform he was standing on started to wobble, he hugged the balloon but not tight enough to pop it. He was ready for the fall but notice he was still on the ladder.

"You should be careful Asmo." Beel was looking up at Asmo who has a worried expression plastered on his face. Asmo can't help but let out a sigh and beamed at his brother who saved him from falling.

"Thank you Beel, I am glad you were here to help me. Unlike someone!" Mammon stopped in his movements and turn around to face Asmo with an irritated expression.

"Can't you see I am also busy?! Geez Beel, you should have left him to fall on the floor..." Mammon mumbled the last part.

"I heard that!" Asmo started to climb down the ladder as he stared at Mammon.

"GAAAH!" Mammon screamed as he saw his brother stomping towards him with an angry look. Mammon picked up the empty tray and made it as his shield from Asmo, as chaos was about to unfold Levi entered the room.

"Now this isn't what I sign up for." Levi kept his poker face as he saw Asmo tackle Mammon to the ground.

"Good thing you're here Levi my dearest brother, help me get rid off Asmo above me." Mammon said, looking to Levi with pleading eyes.

"Uhm... Yeah no." Levi said coldly and turned away from the two who were fighting like kids. "I am just here because Beel ask me to help decorate this room for [Y/n], not help you in a fight with Asmo."

Mammon let out a grunt of disappointment as he continued to fight for his life.

"So what else did you need help decorating with again Beel?" Levi now faced Beel.

"Well I just wanted you to help us decorate walls that was not been touched yet, you won't do much since most of the decorating is done. Is just I don't know when will [Y/n] come to this room by chance so I want to finish as soon as possible." Beel said, grabbing decorations that was sitting on the couch and pass it to his brother Levi.

"I wouldn't worry of [Y/n] walking in on your surprise." Lucifer's voice caught the attention of his brothers.

"Lucifer what are you doing here?" Mammon ask as he finally push off Asmo and stood up, dusting his clothes off with any dust that might've cling on him.

"Since I am taking a break, I would like to help the surprise for [Y/n]." Lucifer said grabbing the decorations that was on the sofa. Asmo approach their eldest brother and put his hand on top of his shoulder and shook his head. "You're taking a break, you should rest and relax and not work some more. We can handle this." Asmo said taking away the decorations that Lucifer was holding.

"But-" Lucifer was met by a finger to shush his mouth. "No buts, as your little brothers we should take care of you too once in a while." Asmo then grab both of Lucifer's shoulders and continue to push him out of the room.