[16]

After Barbatos left Sebun yesterday that evening, from the start everyone in the castle was extremely busy, maids and butlers were running around and you were working hard as well. As much as you'd like to avoid Reigna and her friends somehow you end up always seeing her and it annoyed both of you to hell but kept your composure. You receive a lot and did a lot of orders, to buying ingredients outside as to polish the marble white floor for the ball. It didn't take long for the day to end with you completely using up all your energy, you didn't have time to even Mammon and the other brothers even if it's just a glimpse, just Reigna and her friends.

The next day you got out of bed quite early despite how tired you were yesterday. Getting ready for the day you walk out of your room and start the day with morning chores and offer some help to other maids. Walking the hallway, it looks like the maids didn't sleep for there are many still running around this early, now you're wondering how big and extravagant this ball would be. One way to find out and that is to see the outcome of the ball tomorrow night.

"[Y/n] there you are." You heard the familiar voice of Solomon, he seems to be carrying a box full to the brim with random stuff.

"Good morning Solomon, may I be of any assistance?" You ask eyeing the box in his hands and then up at his blue and yellow gradient eyes, noticing the bags underneath his eyes. "Yes, could you bring this to storage? If your busy it's okay I can do it myself or-"

"It's okay I'll do it!" You cut off Solomon, giving him a wink as well as a thumbs up. Solomon couldn't help but chuckle, "Well here you go, thank you [Y/n]." You nodded your head and reach out your hands to take the box from Solomon. After you have the box Solomon bid goodbye and left. You then started walking again now box in hand.

As you were walking you saw Levi's door open and out came Asmo, he look out the hallway until he saw you. His eyes lit up and gestures for you to come. You shrug and walk towards the champagne-color haired prince. "[Y/n], good thing you're here." Asmo said and pulled you inside of the room where you saw Levi working on one of the outfits/costume for tomorrow.

"You guys are up early." You said as you eyed Levi's messy room, there were different colored silk and fabrics scattered on the floor instead of his usual mess of his of comics and board games.

"Of course! We need to finish this before the ball, anyway we need your help with something." Asmo said, making his way to the pile of fabrics and started to rummage around to look for something. "Oh okay, let me just finish this job that Solomon gave me and I'll be back." You said.

"Ah wait [Y/n], this will be quick." Levi said, looking up from his work.

"Here it is!" Asmo exclaimed and made his way to you. In his hands was a tape measure. "We'll just measure you and you can leave after to do your work."

"Why do you need my measurements for?" You ask, raising a brow at the charming prince. "We're making a costume for you of course, what would you wear for tomorrow if we don't make one for you?" Asmo said, gesturing you to put down the box you were carrying down on the floor while he measure you.

"I don't think maids need a costume for the party." You said as you stay still as Asmo first measured your waist, wrapping the cloth tape measure around like a belt to measure the circumference. "Yes, that's true but you're an exception because you're my handmaiden and I am also making one for Solomon! The costume that I see fit, is him being a wizard. Aren't I a genius?"

"Wow that's nice. How about me? What's my costume gonna be?" You ask, this time Asmo was now measuring your hips.

"Solomon and Luke suggested for your costume and we think it suits you perfectly." This time it was Levi who spoke. "Oh really? What did they suggest?" You ask.