[22]

"Prince Belphegor?" You ask in hush but audible voice, you stood there waiting for a reply and even knocking on the door. There was no answer from the prince which made you furrowed your eyebrows as you grew concern.

"[Y/n]? What are you doing here this early? You woke me up." Prince Belphegor said from the other side, sleep is obvious in his voice as there was a slight annoyed tone in it.

"Sorry but I am here to bare good news!" You talked a little louder, happy to tell him you got hold two of the keys to unlock this door that was keeping Prince Belphegor inside like a prisoner. 

Upon hearing this Belphegor race to the door and quickly open the rectangular hatch to see you, the [h/c]-haired maid that was willing to help his case.

You flash a smile to Belphegor. "I got two of the keys!" You said, making Belphegor smile but it quickly disperse. 

"I didn't think you'd get one so fast but you manage to get two that quick. That's really impressive." Prince Belphegor said, amazement can be seen in his violet eyes with a pink gradient, identical to his twin brother Beel.

You were happy at the compliment and quickly shove your hand in your apron pocket to fish out the two keys you achieved from two of the brothers. Pulling them out you showed them to the young prince behind the door through the little rectangular hole on his door.

"Where did you find it?" Ask Prince Belphegor, raising a brow in the process. "Each brothers seems to have one of each keys, though that only makes it six keys. I don't know where the other two is but I'll make sure to find them no matter what." You said with determination, catching Prince Belphegor off-guard. How could you be so determine about him even though your first meeting with him was unpleasant and the fact that you don't know why he was locked up here at all? He pondered as he stare at you at the little hole, examining what he can only see from the said small hole.

"I am afraid to lose both precious items, so I am going to unlock the two locks now and so then I can return them to their rightful owners." You said, now slightly bending and examined the locks. You saw above the locks there were different colored gems or jewels above them, you realize it shows which key belongs to which lock.

Your first got Beel's key and was about to slid it into the hole. "Wait [Y/n]." You look up and into the hole at Prince Belphegor, his brows furrowed. "Collect all of the six keys first, then once you've collected six keys from my brothers come back here to me. I'll have something I need for you to do. Then after find the other two."

You tilted your head not understanding why but just nodded obediently. "Good, you should get back now and don't get caught especially by Lucifer." With that Belphegor closed the rectangular hatch and walk away from the door, you on the other hand let out a sigh. That prince really owes you once you let him free.

You walked down the spiral stairs and immediately got out from the hallway that forbade everyone, except for some few trustworthy people in the castle. You wondered what time is it but there were no clocks near you, so you hurriedly jog to Mammon's room to wake the second born from his slumber.

Arriving to your desired location you open the door and went inside to witness Mammon sleeping like a baby. You went to the side of his bed to wake him up by reaching out your hand and placing them on his shoulder to shake him awake. 

He mumbled and stirred to face the other way, not even bothering to squint open his eyes. You sigh, and shook his shoulders once more though this time it was a little rough. Also stripping the white blanket that wrap above his body. Slowly but surely his eyes opened up, clicking his tongue he rose up and scratch his head, making his hair more messy than it is.