3,000 Reads Special

-‚'𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝔽𝕚𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕡,´-

.

.

.

.

.

   BEEP!

   BEEP!

   BEEP!

   BEE-

   The annoying sound of the alarm clock was cut off, your [s/c] hands was formed into a fist as it still stayed upon the contraption that you loathe everyday. You retracted your hands away from the alarm clock and covered yourself in your [f/c] sheets and tried to succumb to sleep once more, though that didn't work well for you as the alarm clock once again made its irritating 'beeping' sounds. Letting out a tiresome groan you forced yourself to sit up, you opened your eyes feeling the gound in the corners of your eye, making your vision a little blurry.

You rubbed your eyes clean, making your line of sight clear. You then stretched both your arms and legs to get you started for today.

Ding!

Your ears perk up like some animal at the sound, looking at your bedside table you saw your phone with one new message. Who could be texting you this early in the morning? Reaching out for the rectangular device you check the screen.

9:45

Lucifer >:( :

[Y/n], it's almost 10 A.M.

[Y/n] is a cutie pie :)) :

So?

Lucifer >:( :

So?

So have you forgotten that you are going to help me look after my brothers during their field trip?

Your eyes widen and choked on your saliva as you read Lucifer's message, you did remember telling him that you'd help him yesterday about something. You then quickly replied, tapping on the screen of the device as fast as you could.

9:47

[Y/n] is a cutie pie :)) :

No, I was just testing you! In fact I am already close to your house. :3

Lucifer >:( :

Very well, me and my brothers are waiting for you.

With that you got up from your bed and headed as fast as you could to your bathroom, almost slipping in the process. Inside the bathroom you went under the shower, taking a deep breath and in the count of three you turn the knob that turns on the shower and bask your body with cold water. You shiver the moment the cold water hit your skin, lining goosebumps all over you body and in a few minutes your body got use to the cold.

After a refreshing bath, you wrapped your body with a thick white towel and headed back to your room to get dressed for the day. In the end you decided to wear something simple, you went towards your mirror to check if what you were wearing is okay. Over all you were wearing a white button-up blouse, matching it with a blue skirt that reach just above your knees and last of all white sneakers. You let your [h/c] hair stay down, not doing any more time consuming.