"You should talk to him." Taehyung said after a while when Jungkook calmed down. "Talk to him and solve whatever the misunderstanding is."

"H-he won't talk to me." Jungkook's replied with dreadful voice.

"Why?"

"I-I tried...."

"Try harder this time. Just remember one thing, you are his brother first then the Head Alpha." Taehyung smiled.

"Will he listen?" Jungkook asked unsecured.

"He always do. Don't he?" Taehyung cupped his face.

"He do."

"So he will this time also." Jungkook needed to hear these things. For the first time in his life he felt the terror that he might have lost his brother.

"Should i go talk to him?" Jungkook asked.

"Don't push it. Give him time, talk to him after dinner." Taehyung replied and soon they both heard the knock on the door.

Taehyung was first one to turn and open the door only to find Yeonjun standing there completely covered in mud.

"What the hell have you been." Taehyung asked in disbelief.

"Hello. Hyung i won again." Taehyung wasn't happy even one bit.

"Yeonjun" Taehyung gritted his teeth. Yeonjun just increased his work, it's really hard to wash clothes, and the way Yeonjun just dirty them it'll take an hour.

"And apparently you are not happy at all." Yeonjun laughed nervously. Taehyung glared at him and Yeonjun knew now was his chance to run and if he didn't his brother with beat him to the pulp.

"You..."

"Stop" Yeonjun yelled making Taehyung halt in movement. "Give me a chance to run atleast."

Jungkook was standing behind looking at Yeonjun in amusement. This boy has always been his favorite. He wants to get close to him again.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile when he saw Yeonjun trying to be smart.

"Cone here Yeonjun, don't you dare run." Taehyung almost yelled when he saw Yeonjun was ready to run away. He longed forward but Yeonjun bend down passing from down his arm and run toward the boy standing inside the room.

"Help me." He cried hiding behind the true blood. For a second Jungkook was stunned to his place. Yeonjun talked to him, Yeonjun just talked to him.

"Yeonjun come back here." Taehyung tried to reach him but Jungkook was quick to defend the poor boy.

"It's okay Taehyung, let him be." Jungkook asked trying to stand between the boy and his brother's hands.

"It is not okay. It takes me alot of time to wash his cloth and he just.....i told him to be careful." Taehyung was trying just to grab Yeonjun's shirt.

"But i was training Han-sung to sharp his skills." Yeonjun tried to tell. Jungkook tried not to laugh but he couldn't hold it as he heard the defense of poor kid.

"Call him and ask him to wash your clothes then." Taehyung couldn't hold himself. It do take him alot of time. He was more infuriated hearing Jungkook laugh. "Don't laugh."

"Sorry." Jungkook replied soon he felt a soft tug on his shirt. He didn't dare to move his head back as Taehyung was standing just an inch away from him.

"Make him go away please. He'll beat me if he caught me." Yeonjun whispered only for Jungkook to hear.

"Come on it's just the clothes. Are you going to kill him for that? He is just a boy Taehyung, it's his age to play. What else do you want him to do? Stay alone and isolated? Come on calm down now." Jungkook finally took control over the situation.