"You are an IAS officer and probably make enough money to hire a maid who could do house chores for you?" After seeing the condition of his house, I forget what I was feeling before and I was beyond shock the my handsome neighbour is living here.

"I don't like strangers in my house." He said. I looked at him unbelievably when he said casually like living like this is normal.

Well Dhruv Malhotra don't do anything which is normal.

I shake my head and tie my dupatta at one side of my waist and started picking up his clothes from the floor one by one while he was keep looking at me confusingly.

"Is there any broom and mop here?" I asked while picking his dirty t-shirt from the couch.

"Yeah, I think they are in balcony. Raghav gifted them to me when he visited last time." He said still looking at me and I looked at him shockingly.

Instead of arranging a maid for him Raghav gifted him mop and broom? Are they both serious? Both friends are alike.

"By the way, why are you asking?" He finally asked me. I turn to his side and said, "Because I am going to clean this place."

"What..? No..." He took two long strides and snatched the clothes from my hand.

"I didn't bring you here to clean my house. I bring you here so we could sit and talk for some time." He said. I snatched the clothes from his hands and asked, "Can you see any place here to sit?"

He looked around and he know I had a point.

He looked at me and said, "We can go outside. I call someone to clean this latter."

But I am not still convinced because I know he won't call anyone.

"Dhruv I can do this and I know you won't call anyone." I said tried to convince him.

"But..."

"If you want you can also help me." I give him smile.

He sighed and nodded his head while closing his eyes showing that I finally convinced him. Dhruv went to balcony and bring broom and mop for both of us. First we both started putting things on their places. Dhruv thriw the empty beer bottles and cigarette buds into the trash bins because he strictly ordered me not to touch such things meanwhile I put his dirty clothes into the washing machine including his underwears. He refused but at last I won and he let me do what I want.

I bent down to pick the dirty dishes from the floor and when I stood straight, all plates drop down clattering to the floor from my hand and I stood there shock and numb.

Dhruv was removing his shirt very slowly. His back was on my side so he could not see my reaction. His broad shoulders and the flexing muscles, reminding me the night when I was sitting on his lap and he waa kissing. He said he was kissing away my pain but he didn't know that his touch pleasuring me. I felt desire for him.

Sweat was dripping from his back and my eyes were flowing every drop which was sliding down on his back nad hide under his jeans. I gulped down when his strong arms finally remove the shirt. I don't know if he is doing purposely or it just me that everything seems happen in slow motion like a movie.

..and when he finally turned his eyes met with mine. I find myself lost in his beautiful orbs. I again found myself drawn in the depth of his ocean like eyes.

"Aditi..."

He was calling me but it seems my mind block every voice because I am drowning inside the ocean of his eyes and there any voice can not reach me.

"Aditi.."

His voice...

His voice is so melodious that I can not hear such melodious voice ever in my life and how it calms my heart when my name rolled on his tongue. No matter how hard I try to ignore him I attracted to him like moth to a flame. It burns the inside of me every time he touch me or kissed me. His touch was so warm, welcoming and pleasurable at the same time.