You and Quentin make love to each other and your children decide that they need sexual pleasure as well so they finger themselves and use toys. You all make loud noises and move around on the beds, and after a while, you all moan out as you, Quentin, Georgia, Michael, Darlene, Luke, Madison, Camden, Olivia, and Emerson all come undone and release together.

Everyone showers, gets into clean clothes and fall asleep in their respective beds.

Six years later, Georgia and Michael are 21 years old and each lives in their own house with their partners. Georgia lives with her husband, Andrew and they have twin girls who are 1 year old, and Michael lives with his boyfriend Langdon who can get pregnant and is currently 8 months pregnant with their first child.

Darlene, Luke Madison, and Camden are all 18 years old and each has a boyfriend or girlfriend and lives with their partners. Neither of them has any children, but they love living with their partners.

Olivia is 13 and lives with you, Quentin, and her 12-year-old brother, Emerson. The four of you, go to the park, and Olivia and Emerson play on the equipment. You get a call and step away to talk to the person on the other line.

You finish the call a couple of minutes later and come back to see Olivia and Emerson sitting next to Quentin, eating their sandwiches, and you sit down and eat your sandwich.

After lunch, Olivia and Emerson go back to playing on the equipment and then you all go home.

Once you all arrive home, Olivia and Emerson wash up and go to their rooms. You know they are going to masturbate and you sit down on the couch.

You take your shirt off, as well as your bra, and then take off your shorts and panties. You lay down on the couch and massage your breasts and lick your nipples. You move your hands down your body, feeling every curve and difference from your pregnancies. You move your hands down and up your legs.

You grab a bottle of lube from the side table and apply the lube to your fingers. You enter one finger into your vulva and further into your vagina and end at your cervix. You move your finger in and out, and use your other hand to massage your breasts and flick your nipples, and give treatment to the rest of your body.

You move your finger in and out, switch fingers, and increase the pace. You place a pillow under you, and spread your legs more, and go deeper, faster, and harder.

You are a moaning mess, with sweat down your forehead and face and you stop halfway from release. You remove your fingers and lick your fingers clean of the flavored lube and precum. You get a sex toy that had been cleaned and apply lube. You turn the toy on and insert it inside of you. You allow it to vibrate and massage your clitoris.

You move the toy in and out of you as it vibrates and pulses. You once again become a moaning mess, and move around, massage your body, allow your hand to travel around your body, and move your hips with the movement of the toy.

Within minutes, you come undone and release onto the couch. You relax and then go to the bathroom nearby, clean up, clean the toy, and then take the cover off of the couch seat, and replace it with a clean cover with the same color.

Olivia is in her room naked and laying on her bed. She applies lube to her fingers and spreads her legs. She inserts one finger and moves it in and out. She uses her other hand to massage her breasts and flick her nipples and move around her body.

She switches fingers and speeds up her pace and slows down and then stops halfway from release. She gets a toy and applies the lube. She turns it on and inserts it inside of her. She allows it to vibrate as she moves it in and out of her. She thrusts her hips and moved her body around and moans and massages her breast and flicks her nipples and pleasures herself.