Chapter 2

The Mystery Gang is currently at home drinking and playing billiards. They had just completed their 20th assassination mission and are resting up for their next mission. Everyone knows about them from the news, but there are still those who want to cause harm to them.

They always have to be one step ahead and kill the enemy first so that none of their members are caught in that situation.

They have received a lot of criticism, but they don't care. They are only doing what they have to to stay alive and earn money. The most recent mission was a group of hitmen from Russia. They had stolen a million dollars from the gang, so they went to the hideout and shot up the place and killed the men, and took back their money.

A million dollars may not mean much to some people, but when you're a multimillion-dollar gang and a chunk of money goes missing, you make it your mission to get that money back so the account does not show money that is not there.

The members of the gang are 20 year old Quentin, 19-year-old Rico, 18-year-old Jordan, and 17-year-old Kyle. Quentin started the gang because he and his members had all experienced deaths in their families. They each lost a mother, father, sibling, or even a child.

Quentin lost his wife and 3-month-old son due to a drunk driver, Rico lost his mother and father due to a severe case of the flu, Jordan lost his brother due to an enemy soldier shooting him in the heart, and Kyle lost his 18-year-old sister due to drug overdose.

Murdering others is not the best way to deal with grief, but it allows them to focus on something other than their dead family members.

The four of them play billiards and drink until the late hours of the night and then shower, brush their teeth, wash their faces, change into night clothes, and get into their beds, except for Rico and Jordan who have developed feelings for each other and are boyfriends to each other.

################################

Hello. I'm back with another chapter. Do you think the Mystery Gang can change their ways? What do you think about Rico and Jordan being in a relationship together?

Like
Comment
Share
Follow

~PrincessAurora016