Chapter 8

Eight weeks later, you and your fiancé and brothers are in the examination room so that you get tested for gestational diabetes.

Elizabeth comes in with the items needed to get a sample of blood. You all exchange salutations and Elizabeth takes a blood sample, places it in a vial, and sends the vial to the lab.

Elizabeth: I have other patients to tend to, so I will be back with the result in 20 minutes.

Y/N: We'll see you then.

Elizabeth leaves and the four of you talk about anything and everything while waiting for Elizabeth to give the news of the test result.

20 minutes later, Elizabeth returns and confirms that you are free of gestational diabetes. You are all relieved and the four of you make an appointment for when you are 35 weeks pregnant.

The four of you leave the hospital and get in your car. Quentin drives all of you to an Italian restaurant, and you all get pizza and spaghetti with a side salad. When you finish your lunch, you all go to the art museum and marvel at the wonderful artwork on display. After several hours of being at the art museum, the four of you head home and have dinner. Once dinner is done, the dishes are cleaned and put away, and everyone gets ready for bed climbs under the covers, and falls asleep.

Four weeks later, you are 32 weeks pregnant, and the twins have been moving non-stop ever since you felt their first kicks. You are currently sitting in the dining room, eating a tuna fish sandwich with peanut butter-covered pickles. Quentin comes downstairs with a smile and kisses you sweetly which you gladly return.

Quentin: Good morning my beautiful fiancé.

Y/N: Good morning my handsome fiancé. I cannot believe that there are only eight weeks left until I give birth to these wonderful twins. It seems like time flew by.

Quentin: I know, and I cannot wait to meet them. Our brothers are also excited to meet their niece and nephew. And I saw something today that was quite a surprise.

Y/N: What is it?

Quentin: A saw a woman in Kyle's bed. And I saw two tiny babies in the nursery.

Y/N: Those three have some explaining to do. And congratulations for them are an order. 

Quentin: I agree.

Soon, Rico, Jordan, Kyle, and the new woman come downstairs and meet you and Quentin in the dining room with their plates of food. They sit down and start eating.

Quentin: So, I believe a certain group of people have some explaining to do. Starting with Kyle and his companion.

Kyle: Okay, so I met Victoria in a café by the lake. We talked about our interests, likes, dislikes, and I told her about us, and the business and she completely understood our situation. I also told her about the twins that Y/N is carrying.

Victoria: Hello everyone. It is a pleasure to meet you all, and I am very much in love with Kyle as he is with me. As you can probably guess, we had sex last night and we fell asleep together.

Quentin: I'm glad you are both in love. How long have the two of you been together? By the way, my name is Quentin.

Victoria. We have been together for 6 months.

Y/N: Quentin and I have been together for 7 months and two weeks. Our eight-month mark will be in three weeks. That means that I will have five more weeks until our little boy and girl are born.

Victoria: Congratulations on the pregnancy and the engagement. When is the wedding?

Quentin: We haven't decided yet.