Chapter 16

Over the next seven years, Georgia, and Michael are 15 years old, and Darlene, Luke, Madison, and Camden are 12 years old, Olivia is 7 years old, and yours and Quentin's youngest child, Emerson is 6 years old.

They all know how to masturbate using their fingers and sex toys, and they know about sex, and how to do it safely.

Georgia brings home her boyfriend, Andrew, and they go upstairs and close the bedroom door. Andrew kisses her sweetly and she returns the kiss. It quickly turns passionate, and they remove their clothes and lay on the bed naked. Andrew kisses and slaps and bites and licks and massages every inch of Georgia's skin.

Georgia is a mess of moaning and panting and looks at him with eyes of love and desire as he massages her breasts and nipples with his hand and mouth, and then kisses down her abdomen, and legs and he looks back at her with the same emotions in his eyes.

Georgia spreads her legs as Andrew puts on the condom and enters her slowly and carefully. After he is fully inside her, he thrusts in and out and Georgia's hips meet with his as they pair their thrusts together. They moan and pant and kiss and touch and caress and bite and slap and lick and nibble each other's skin.

They soon reach their shared climax and come undone. Andrew releases into his condom and then pulls his penis out, throwing the condom away in the trash.

They lay on the bed, wrapped in each other's arms and kissing sweetly. They have several more rounds of passionate sex and then shower together. They end up having shower sex and then finish cleaning themselves, dry off, get dressed, and go downstairs.

Everyone has dinner and then Andrew leaves so he can get some sleep before school. Georgia goes upstairs and fingers herself and uses sex toys and bondage items. She chains herself to the bed with her legs spread and has a sex robot that she uses when Andrew is not around.

Everything about the robot is human in appearance and nature, and every inch of its skin feels like real human skin, including the tongue down her throat and the penis deep inside of her.

She and the robot have deep, hard, fast, and passionate sex and when Georgia is done with the robot, she sends it back to the closet, and powers it off. She then uses mechanisms set up to bring about pain to her, but she loves it. Georgia turns those off after a while and returns to fingering herself and using sex toys that vibrate inside her and rub her clitoris. Once she reaches her climax, she comes undone and releases her cum on the bed.

She showers and cleans the toys, and dries them and herself, and then changes into night clothes, cleans her bed, and then snuggles underneath the covers.

2 months later, Georgia had just finished masturbating and getting cleaned up when the house begins to shake. Everyone goes downstairs and into the basement.

They wait there for several minutes, and the shaking stops. Then the main earthquake starts and the shaking and rumbling and crashing and all other types of noises happen and after 2 hours, the earthquake stops, the aftershock comes through and then everything is still.

You and your family exit the basement and see that your house is completely intact nothing is broken. You go outside and see that your brothers and sisters are safe as well as your nieces and nephews and that Andrew's family is safe and everyone's homes are intact The surrounding houses are demolished and you all go around, give your neighbors your sympathy, and they tell you that you're lucky that none of your family member's houses or your own house were destroyed.

The entire neighborhood has a barbecue with hot dogs, hamburgers, steak, ribs, peas, corn, mashed potatoes, carrots, brownies, cupcakes, muffins, and pies. Everyone gets their food and sits down on the benches that surround the water fountain. Everyone has dinner, and then you and your family go home get ready for bed.