Chapter 5

The next morning, you wake up in Quentin's arms and smile as you softly stroke his cheek. You kiss him sweetly and quietly slip out from his arms.

You make your way to the kitchen to make breakfast, not caring that you are completely naked. You want Kyle to see exactly what he's not getting. It doesn't matter if Rico or Jordan see you naked because they are only turned on by each other.

You start on the toast and grits, making sure that those cook properly, and then fry some bacon, and sausage. You start to make some eggs and just sit back and let the food cook.

Quentin comes in, completely naked, and wraps his arms around your waist. You kiss sweetly and smile.

Quentin. Good morning beautiful.

Y/N: Good morning handsome. Last night was wonderful.

Quentin: I'm glad you enjoyed it. How about we go for another round?

Y/N: Not now, breakfast is cooking. Maybe after breakfast.

Quentin: Alright. So, why are you completely naked? Isn't it supposed to be bad for women to walk around naked?

Y/N: In society, yes, but no one ever said anything about being naked in your own home. Plus, I wanted Kyle to see everything that he will be missing out on.

Quentin growls. You are so bad. I love it, and I love you. And are you considering this house as your own? Do you want to live with us after everything that's happened?

Y/N: I love you too. Of course, I want to live with the four of you. You are the baby's father, and Kyle, Rico, and Jordan are the uncles. I would never separate our baby from its family. And I suppose you have always walked around naked?

Quentin: Yes, because I don't care what the others think. It makes me feel free. Besides we were all naked when we were born. And that is the most wonderful news I could ever hear.

Y/N: That's true. And I'm glad you're happy about it.

The two of you kiss sweetly and then serve the finished breakfast to everyone. You and Quentin laugh at their shocked expressions, especially Kyle and you can see the obvious erection in his pants.

After everyone has their breakfast, Kyle goes off to his room to relieve himself, and you and Quentin go into his bedroom and have several rounds of passionate lovemaking. Once everyone is dressed, the five of you go out to the shopping center and walk along the boardwalk.

Kyle, Rico, and Jordan all know that they are going to be uncles.

You and your new family go to the beach and fair to have fun under the sun, and you also go to several stores to do some shopping.

After the shopping is done, you all go home and you put your new clothes in the closet. They are maternity clothes for when you get to where you can't fit your current clothes.

Six weeks later, the five of you are in the examination room of the hospital, to have a blood test, and hear the heartbeat of the child.

The doctor comes in and smiles.

Elizabeth: Good morning. How are you all doing? Who's the father?

You frown and look down at your hands, fidgeting on the exam table, not wanting to explain what happened.

Quentin: I'll explain it when the appointment is over. It's not something pleasant, so I would like to spare my girlfriend the trouble of explaining it. But just for the sake of answering your question, I am the father.

Elizabeth: Alright. So I understand that you are here for a blood test and ultrasound?

Y/N: Yes. My boyfriend and I want to make sure that this is a viable pregnancy.

Elizabeth: Well then, are you ready to get started?

Y/N: Yes

You get the needle poked in your arm, have the blood drawn, and put into a vial. The vial is then sent to the lab where it can be tested.

Elizabeth: Alright, so that will take about five minutes and then we can take a look at the baby and hear the heartbeat.

Five minutes later, the result of the blood test comes back positive, and the six of you go to an ultrasound room. You lay down on the table, and pull your shirt up. You flinch a little at the coldness from the gel. Elizabeth spreads the gel around and then presses slightly on your abdomen, and the baby shows up on the screen.

You all have tears of awe and happiness in your eyes as you stare at the baby on the screen.

Quentin: The baby is so precious.

Y/N: It is. I can't wait to know the gender of the baby.

Quentin: Neither can I.

Y/N: What if something goes wrong? What if the baby is harmed? What if I am harmed? What if we are both harmed? What if either of you is harmed and die?

Rico gently takes her hand. Nothing is going to happen. You are going to be safe, this baby is going to be safe, and the four of us are going to be safe. We are all going to be alive and well.

Y/N: But there is a chance I could die. Tears fall down your cheeks. I have a secret that I haven't told you. Any of you. I..... have..... cancer. Brain cancer. It's stage 4. I wanted to tell you but the first night, you kidnapped me, and the second night, I was doing work and abiding by the rules, and even now, I have still abided by the rules, but I have been so focused on the baby and keeping the two of us safe and healthy, and looking out for the safety and health of all four of you, that I haven't felt as if I had the time to tell you. I'm sorry.

Kyle: You don't have to be sorry for anything. You have been consumed by so much, and you have dealt with so much, that I can understand why you would have felt as if you had no time.

Jordan. However, that doesn't mean that we will abandon you or the baby. The three of us are uncles to an amazing baby boy or girl, and Quentin is the father. No one could be happier to become a family with you than we are.

Quentin: And we will always be a family, now and forever.

Elizabeth: That was beautiful. And I suppose I have another question about when this is over. Which is now.

Quentin goes outside with Elizabeth, while you wipe off the gel, pull your shirt down, and slide off the exam table.

Elizabeth. So what's the deal with the father thing, and the rules?

Quentin: We kidnapped her because we are the Mystery Gang. We were going to torture her, rape her, and kill her. We even gave her a list of rules to follow or else there would be severe punishment. However, one night we went out to relax and unwind. We came back home to find her passed out on her bed, naked and chained. We all knew what happened, and we felt sorry for her. I fell in love with her, and the guys developed a love that only siblings share and understand. Rico, Jordan, and Kyle are the uncles, and I am the father. Although the child was not conceived from love or my girlfriend and myself, I am still the father, because I am going to do everything in my power to protect them. Of course, I still have rules for her, but they are better, and the punishments are just harmless couple things.

Elizabeth: Well I can tell that you are all going to be a very happy family.

Quentin: Thank you.

With that you and your boyfriend and brothers leave the hospital, make an appointment to find out about the gender of the baby.

When you and your family get home, you all change into nightclothes, eat dinner, clean up, and get into your respective beds. Kyle in his room, Rico and Jordan in their shared room, and you and Quentin in your shared room.

You fall asleep in each other's arms, let the fatigue take over, and drift into dreamland.

################################

How sweet! A viable pregnancy is underway. What do you think will happen during the pregnancy? Will it be good or bad?

Like
Comment
Share
Follow

~PrincessAurora016