Chapter 4

The next morning, you are rudely awakened by the sound of Quentin yelling for you to make breakfast for them. You grumble to yourself about the group making their breakfast as you make your way to the bathroom.

You curl your hair, apply light eye shadow, and blush, with mascara and nude lipstick. Once that is done, you get dressed and head downstairs. You make some pancakes with bacon, eggs, sausage, and toast. You serve them their breakfast and sit down with them and eat your breakfast.

Once breakfast is finished, you pick up the plates and utensils, and wash them, and put them away. Then, you clean up the table and push the chairs in. You check one of the gang members, and when you notice they are busy, you may your way to the library.

To your relief, the library is directly past the staircase at the end of the hall. Once inside, you pick out a book and sit on one of the chairs that are scattered throughout.

Halfway through the book, you are once again called for. You mark your place in the book, return it in the empty spot, and exit the library. You walk down the hall, and into the living room.

You sit down in front of them and wait for them to speak.

Quentin. It seems that you are starting to familiarize yourself with the house. That is a good thing, but without someone to guide you, you could spend hours looking for just one room. That is why we decided that we would give you a tour of the house.

Rico: I will do the upstairs, Quentin will do the downstairs, Jordan will do the basement/torture room, and Kyle will do the attic.

Y/N: Alright. Let's get started.

After two hours, the tour is complete and the four men go back to doing business while you go in your room and rest for a while. You turn on the TV and watch Jessie keep you distracted from the horrors of the torture room known as the basement.

Remembering that you are wearing a very low-cut dress with panties underneath, you sit up with your back on the headboard and a blanket covering your lower half. It doesn't bother that they can see your legs or breasts, but if one of the Mystery Gang members were to walk in unannounced, you wouldn't want them to see under the dress.

You soon fall asleep and succumb to the darkness.

Later in the evening, you are woken up by the voices of your captors. You uncover, slip out of bed, and go downstairs. You meet the men by the front door and stand in front of them.

Rico: We're going to a club to loosen up and relax. Stay here and if you go outside, you are only allowed to be in the garden. If you walk out the front door, an alarm will sound and we will have to rush back to see if you're still here.

Y/N: How long will you be gone?

Kyle: Until midnight. So seeing as it's five, that would be 7 hours.

Y/N: Okay. And I saw your numbers this morning on the fridge in case anything happens.

Jordan: Well we're off.

Quentin: Call us if you need anything.

The four of them leave and you tidy up the house. After that's done, you mop and sweep the floors, vacuum, dust, tend to the garden, and just other keeping things to keep yourself busy. Around 8 at night, you hear a noise and think that it's probably Quentin, Rico, Jordan, and Kyle. You follow the noise and are met with a man that is not any of the Mystery Gang members.

You try to go around the back of the kitchen just as he is exiting but are caught against the wall. He picks you up and brings you to your room.

You're thrown on the bed and he locks the door. You attempt to escape, but he catches you, places you, and chains you to the bed. He rips off your dress and panties. There's no use in screaming because there's no one else in the house.