Chapter 12

Three months later, Kyle is standing at the altar with Patrick.

You, Quentin, and Jordan are sitting in the chairs with 1-year-old Zayn and Lauren, 11-month-old Georgia and Michael, and three-month-old William and Katelyn.

Rico and Victoria are waiting inside the house for the music to begin. The music starts and they walk down the aisle. Rico places Victoria's hand into Kyle's and sits down with you and Quentin and the kids.

Kyle and Victoria look into each other's eyes as they listen to the officiant speak.

Patrick: Good evening everyone. I'm glad to be officiating this wedding. I know everyone will be very happy together and that there will be many wonderful children. Before we begin, is there anyone who objects to this marriage? Speak now or forever hold your peace.

No one says anything, and Patrick continues.

Patrick: Alright, so Kyle and Victoria have opted to skip the vows because they know their love is strong and they do not need to prove it with a piece of paper. So that leaves the 'I do's and ring exchange.

The officiant turns his attention to Kyle.

Patrick: Kyle, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, until death do you part?

Kyle: I do.

Patrick turns his attention to Victoria.

Patrick: Victoria, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, until death do you part?

Victoria: I do.

Victoria and Kyle are each given each other's rings. Kyle takes Victoria's left hand as she takes his left hand, and they each position the rings to go on each other's ring fingers.

Patrick: Repeat after me. With this ring, I promise to always be by your side no matter what.

Kyle slides the ring onto Victoria's ring finger and repeats the phrase.

Victoria slides the ring onto Kyle's ring finger and repeats the phrase.

Patrick: I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.

Kyle and Victoria come together for a sweet kiss, and then you all get up and go to the ballroom of your house for the reception.

You all eat and drink, and have a great time. You also dance with your husband and brothers and sister, as well as your niece and nephew, and son and daughter.

Everyone has a turn holding William and, Katelyn and the room is filled with laughter, love, and happiness.

Several hours later, you all go to your respective rooms and Kyle and Victoria spend their wedding night making love all night.

Around 11 pm, you all fall asleep in each other's arms and drift into the land of dreams.

Two weeks later, Victoria wakes up with the unmistakable symptoms of pregnancy. She knows that she is pregnant with twins because her symptoms have been the same as when you were pregnant and when Rico was pregnant.

She feels her stomach twist and runs for the bathroom. She kneels in front of the toilet and throws up. Kyle comes in and rubs her back gently while moving her hair away from her face.

Victoria: Hopefully this pregnancy goes smoothly like it was for Y/N and Rico.

Kyle: I'm sure it will be. And if not, then I will do what I can to make it better.