Chapter 9

Two weeks later, you and Quentin are sitting on the couch and opening gifts that your brothers and sister got for your twins. You spend several hours opening gifts and then placing the gifts in the twins' bedroom and bathroom. When the party is over, the gifts are completely stored away and the plates utensils and glasses of water are put on the table.

You prepare the food and bring it out for everyone to get their portions of food. You all have lunch and then clean up and get ready to go to the bridal and tuxedo stores.

You and Victoria go to the bridal shop while Quentin, Rico, Jordan, and Kyle go to the tuxedo shop.

The two of you look through several dresses and you choose three to try on.

The first one is a tulle peach dress with no neckline and beading all over the dress and the long sleeves. The dress is tight-fitting and you are barely able to walk or breathe in it. When you show Victoria, she agrees that you need to try on a different dress.

You make it to the changing room and try on the second dress. This dress is a chiffon blush ball gown dress with layers of ruffles and a ridiculously long train with spaghetti straps, a plunging v-neck for the neckline, and beading on the bodice. You feel as if you are going to trip or be swallowed in the dress or both. You show Victoria and she again shows disapproval of the dress.

You hope the third dress is the one. It is a white satin A-line dress that has a sweetheart neckline and beading along with the skirt. The train is 2 feet long with off-the-shoulder sleeves and goes to your stops 3 inches above your ankles so that you can walk in the dress and not worry about tripping.

You come and show Victoria and she loves it. The veil is placed on top of your head, and you both have tears of happiness down your cheeks. You know that this is the dress, and you pay for it. The dress is carefully placed in the garment bag and zipped up. The two of you exit the shop and meet up with your fiancé and brothers.

They all have their tuxedos, and you notice that Victoria bought a bridesmaid dress for herself. You also see tiny garment bags that contain tuxedos for the twins.

You all pile into the car and drive home to put the garment bags in the right closets. After that's done, all have lunch and play a few games together, have dinner, wash up and go to bed.

One week later, you are all in the ultrasound room waiting for the doctor.

Elizabeth comes in and turns on the machines, applies the gel, moves the gel around with the hand, and presses down gently to show the babies.

Elizabeth. They are both doing very well. What are everyone's plans for this week? And who are newcomers?

Victoria: I'm Victoria, Kyle's girlfriend. We've been together for seven months now.

Rico: These two little ones are mine and Jordan's, twins. Their names are Zayn and Lauren. They are currently 3 months old today.

Y/N: This week, today if possible, we are going to have an engagement party. We decided that we would have the party so that we could get extra stuff before our wedding at 38 weeks.

Elizabeth: I think that is dangerous for you and the twins, but I also know that Quentin is going to take very good care of you, so congratulations, and I hope the wedding goes well.

Y/N: Thank you.

Elizabeth: You're welcome. You're free to go. I'll see you in five weeks. And I suggest you start thinking about your birth plan if you haven't already.

Quentin: We have not, but we will.

The eight of you leave the hospital, get in the car, and drive back home. You enter the house first and see all of the decorations around the living room and dining room.