🚺🚼🚺

(A/N: it's like 3 am and I'm writing. So far it's day 3 of 2022 and each day I've written and uploaded on Wattpad. I plan to make at least one upload per day of 2022, if not more! Enjoy and love y'all! This chapter Cheryl and Toni are married and spend time with their child (hence the two girl emojis and one baby emoji) I hope you have a good day!)

No time skip

Cheryls POV

Toni and I recently had our son, and we named him Derek Marshall Topaz. His godfather is Fangs and his godmother is Betty. I chose his godmother and Toni chose his godfather. Luckily we both easily agreed and it wasn't an argument.

He recently became 3 months old and he is the best thing to happen to Toni and I since our marriage two years ago.

I woke up at 9 am (which was late for me considering that I typically woke up at 6 to feed the baby), so I was a little worried. I noticed that my alarm was shut off and I thought maybe I accidentally shut it off, until I walked out of the room and saw Toni holding Derek as she watched That 70's Show on TV.

"Hi babe, good morning." I said and Toni turned to me and smiled. "Hey beautiful, did you sleep well?" She asked genuinely. "Yes I did, but I must've shut off my alarm by accident." "No. I did that, I hope you're not mad. I wanted you to be able to get some sleep. You always wake up so early and you deserved the rest, plus you pumped last night so he had a bottle at the same time he normally eats." Toni explained.

Derek started to whine and so I gently took him from Toni, after she told me she had to use the bathroom. "I got him you go do what you gotta do my love." I said to her and she nodded and slightly ran toward the bathroom.

I cradled my little boy in my arms and softly sang to him.

Derek fell asleep in my arms after about five minutes or so.

I put him down in the pack and play we keep downstairs and let him rest for a while. Toni came out of the bathroom after a few minutes and shook off her wet hands she had just washed.

She sat with me on the couch and pulled me onto her lap.

"Baby look at how cute our son is." She said and I smiled and nodded. "We made a damn cute kid." I agreed.

We watched TV until about an hour later, when Derek woke up.

I heard him crying and got up to grab him gently out of the pack and play crib.

I cradled him and fed him a bit.

I sat him up on his Boppy pillow and he watched the TV after I put on a cartoon for him.

Derek sat up and giggled at the tv show he was watching.

I love my little boy.

Toni sat in the floor with him and played peekaboo with him. "Peekaboo! I see you!" She said in a high pitched and enthusiastic voice. He giggled and she kept going, tickling him a bit afterwards.

She's such a great mama to our boy.