🍒🐍

(A/N: hi everyone! This is probably the Choni fanfic I'm the most excited for! Every chapter will have a picture of the day, and today it's an infant gorilla! Also, every chapter will have emojis (at least one) in the title slot that will indicate what the chapter will be about. For example, a tent means a camping story, Etc, etc. anyway, I hope you enjoy! The emojis in this chapter are a snake (to represent Toni, queen of the serpents) and a cherry (to represent Cheryl, queen of the cherries and all things red lol) it's just a fluffy love chapter!)

No time skip

Tonis POV

Cheryl and I had been through a lot together, that was abundantly clear to anyone who knew us. From saving her from The Sisters of Quiet Mercy, to her saving me from The Farm, the list goes on. There's so many cringeworthy sayings out there about love, like, "when you know, you know" or "everyone has a soul mate". They're so overused but still, they remain so true. When I look at Cheryl, my heart swells with this overwhelming sense of love and joy and passion.

Most Monday's she and I have date nights, because the rest of the week we are typically busy with things like school, work, clubs and pother volunteering, to Name a few. But, this Monday I decided to surprise her with a getaway for the night. We were off from school and work Friday through Wednesday for a break from school, so I took advantage of that. Sunday night we were cuddling in bed when I told her the plan. "Babes, how would you feel about going away until Wednesday with me?" I asked, and as I said it I saw her smile begin to grow.

"Of course TT, what were you thinking of?" She asked back. "I was looking into it and I figured we could drive to Greendale, rent a hotel room and just spend time together, just you and me. How does that sound babe?" I asked. "Sounds amazing my love, let's do it!"

That night, we packed our things and got ready to go. Once we were backed, we ordered in some pizza and ate, checking one more time that we had everything we needed. After that, we left.

Time skip two hours

Cheryls POV

We arrived at our hotel in Greendale and I got us checked in at the front while Toni brought our bags in from the car, one for me and one for her. "Ready for the nicest weekend ever? No family, no friends, no school, no distractions. Just you and me baby girl." She said, holding my hand. I smiled. "Let's do this babes."

Once we got into the hotel room, my first priority was to unpack so we could get the weekend started. Toni turned around and kissed me as soon as the door shut. "Ah ah ah, not yet my heart. First, let's unpack." I said and she pouted the same fake and over exaggerated pout that I so often used to get my way. "Not gonna work on me TT, I invented that." I winked. "Ugh you're right let's get this over with." She sighed. I unpacked my bag and she unpacked hers. With us working together, it only took us a mere twenty minutes. "Now that that's over with..." she started and I smiled. We both leaned in at the same time... and accidentally smacked noses. We laughed as we both clutched our nose. "Ow, babe, guess we were too eager." She giggled and I nodded. "You alright sweetie?" She asked, moving my hands to see my slightly red nose. "Yes babe what about you?" I asked. "I'm fine." "Good" I replied and we kissed, the right way this time. "That's better." I said after we parted.