⛺️

(A/N: hi good morning y'all! Today I did a lot and I was very productive so I'm pretty proud of myself! Anyway today is 3 days till I meet oto! This chapter is one of 2 or 3, and it's the riverdale gang goes camping!)

No time skip

Cheryl's pov

"Oh shit!" I said as Toni accidentally went over another pothole on our way to go camping in the woods with our friends.

We were going with her older brother Fangs and his boyfriend Kevin, as well as our friends Veronica and Reggie (who were dating), my cousin Betty and her boyfriend Archie, and Jughead and Tabitha.

We planned to stay for three days and two nights, and we were going to leave on the third day, before it became night time.

Toni and I were in our car, along with Fangs and Kevin who we were carpooling with.

To save on how much gas we used, Barchie and Jabitha were also car pooling.

The camp site we planned to go to was about three hours away, and we were only an hour and a half into the drive, so about half way through.

"My angel can you please pass me my drink?" Tones asked me as she drove, keeping her eyes on the road.

"Yeah babe," I said and handed her her drink. She smiled at me and I felt butterflies. It's honestly amazing how something so little like her just smiling at me makes me so happy. "Thanks babe," she said and I replied, "you're welcome."

"Ugh I ship choni so hard!" Kev said and we laughed. "Same babe," fangs said with a smile.

"We better be in the wedding party," fangs added. "I demand that I marry you two, I can get the certificate," he said and we laughed. "Fangs you want to be the minister? Why?" I  asked with a giggle. "Because it seems cool, and I get an important job," he explained.

"Sure Fangs, I'd love for you to do that." I said and Toni also agreed with me.

We spent the rest of the car ride talking and periodically singing along to the radio.

Once we arrived, we drove the car up and parked it, grabbing our bags and beginning to walk to the site that Barchie and Jabitha were already at. It was in the woods so they didn't have set sites but they already began setting up their tent so it was pretty damn easy to spot them.

We found where they were and began to unload our tent supplies so we could set it up.

Toni and I pitched our tent together, and Kev and Fangs did theirs as well.

There was five total tents, one belonging to each couple.

The time we arrived was 7 am, and so we had a lot of time left in the day.

"Babe let's go to the river and swim!" Toni said excitedly.

We got changed into our swim suits and went down to the water with Archie and Betty, since tabs and jug were sleeping and Kevin and fangs didn't feel like going.

We wore flip flops on our way to the water and put them to the side once we got down there. The River wasn't too deep so we just kinda waded in the water. "It's so cold TT!" I squealed and jumped into her arms, accidentally making us both fall into the water.

I was scared she'd be mad that I made us fall so I immediately and frantically apologized . "I'm so sorry babe!" I said and she laughed. "Don't be sorry angel, I'll just make sure to get you back later!" She said jokingly and wrestled me back into the water.

After about an hour at the River, we returned back to the campsite. By this time it was 9 am and since the four of us were wet and freezing, we got changed into warmer clothes and began to unpack some of our stuff.