🚿🧼

(A/N: hi so this chapter Choni have a shower together. It's not smut or sexual, they just shower together. Enjoy)

No time skip

Toni's POV

Cheryl and I had a wonderful day today, and it was slowly getting towards nighttime so we were getting ready for bed. Cheryl was about to go into our bathroom and take a shower when she suddenly stopped in her tracks, turned around and looked at me.

"How would you feel about showering with me, beautiful?" She said with a cute little smirk.

"I'd love to, as long as you're comfortable with it." I replied, smiling.

"Of course I'm comfortable baby, I'm always comfortable with you. I wanna shower together, let's do it." She said and I nodded. "Let's go then sexy," I said and she giggled as I followed her into the bathroom.

We walked into the bathroom and I turned on the water and found a good temperature.

While I did that, Cheryl stood behind me a bit nervously.

"Can you undress me and I'll undress you?" She asked shyly and I nodded. "Of course," I said back and she told me to go first. So, after getting her consent a second time just to be sure, I started with her shirt.

I unbuttoned her red floral blouse, slowly exposing her bra as I did.

"Baby you're so beautiful," I said, making her blush.

"Thanks my love," she said and kissed me. Then, after looking into my eyes for consent and receiving verbal confirmation that I wanted to do this, she began to pull my shirt over my head. I wasn't wearing a bra, but she didn't know that, so she looked a bit shocked when she pulled my shirt off.

She slightly licked her lips. "Goddamn I have the hottest girlfriend on the planet." She whispered with a proud smirk and I blushed.

"Thank you beautiful, now allow me to take your pants off." I said and slowly made my way to the ground, gently and slowly pulling off her pants, aiding her and stepping out of them.

Once I got those off her, I pulled down her underwear as well, and then she took my pants and underwear off to even the score, leaving us both just in our bras which we took off each other's after.

I stepped into the shower first and she came in after me.

Cheryl eyed me up and down and bit her bottom lip.

Before I could reach for the shampoo to do my hair, Cheryl stopped me.

"I remember you doing your vixens try out dance and feeling so turned on... never did I imagine I'd be lucky enough to be in this position right now." She whispered to me, turning me around to pre rinse and soap up my hair.

She soaped up and rinsed out my hair of the shampoo, after she finished she gently kissed my neck.

Then, we switched and I put the shampoo in her hair and massaged it in gently and softly, rinsing her hair out afterwards.

I rinsed and cleaned out her hair, and kissed the back of her neck briefly and gently when I had finished.

"You're the most attractive woman on this planet I swear." I then conditioned her hair and she did the same for me, and we rinsed out each other's hair.

"You're so sexy," she replied back.

We now both had our hair freshly cleaned, and Cheryl took this opportunity to spin me around and slowly begin to lather my body in soap.

I love this woman, she's my favorite girl in the world.

And I love the feeling of being touched by her.

No time skip

Cheryls POV

I have to be honest, at first when I suggested showering with Toni, I was super nervous to do it. Not because of her, but because of me.
I am a very shy and insecure person, so I was nervous she wouldn't like seeing me naked and in such a vulnerable state.

After she started complimenting me more and more, I realized how much she truly meant it and how much she truly loves me. I felt her gentle hands soaping me up and I felt so in love in that moment.

She put me under the water and slowly cleaned off my body with gentle hands.

I turned her around and decided to shower her now. I tried to go around her breasts in case she wasn't comfortable but she looked me in the eyes and gently placed my hands on them.

"You're perfection in human form." She whispered in my ear and I kissed her.

After we stepped out we dried off and cuddled the rest of the night.