Chapter 19: You will find someone

Start from the beginning

"What are you talking about?" Giyu asked.

"Giyu, I can see it, you definitely have something important you need to do. That's why you came back right?" Tsutako said, which made him realise the reason why he came back home. Giyu was a little nervous to explain, but in the end, he chose to be honest with his sister from now on.

"I-I'm... I'm packing my things so I can move out at Shinobu's house." Giyu answered honesty, which shocked her.

"That early!?" Tsutako exclaimed and Giyu nodded.

"Well, you go and pack your things, I'm gonna go outside and walk around." Tsutako sighed.

Tsutako stood up and walked to the front door to leave. But before she could leave.

"Née-San." Giyu said and Tsutako turned her head to look at him.

"Yes?" Tsutako said.

"I know you will find someone." Giyu smiled.

"Thank you, Giyu..." Tsutako smiled and left.

With that, Giyu got off the couch and went up to his room. After entering his room, he began thinking on what he should take and leave for the siblings. He then realised that he shouldn't move out. Not until he tells Tanjiro and Nezuko, so he decided to call Shinobu.

S: Hello Giyu?
G: Shinobu, I can't move out, at least not yet.
S: What!? Why?!
G: I wanna have one last dinner with the siblings before I leave.
S: Hmmm. I know! Why don't you invite the two for a dinner at my place. I'm sure Kanao would like that.
G: She would?
S: *giggles* Of course airhead.
G: Well... I guess that will work and I'll call Sabito to pick them up after dinner.
S: Yes! That will be perfect!
G: Okay, I gotta go.
S: Okay, bye Giyu!
G: Bye Shinobu.
S: Love you
G: Love you too (hangs up)

After the call, Giyu began grabbing some clothes and some random things he definitely needed or wanted.

_____________________________________________

While Giyu was packing his things, Tsutako was just walking through random areas and then she went to the park since there wasn't really anyplace she wanted to be. She went to a bench and sat down, as she was about to sky gaze, she was approached by a woman. But it wasn't any woman, it was someone Tsutako knew wasn't good news.

"Daki..." Tsutako said with disgust.

"Tsutako Tomioka." Daki said.

"What do you want?" Tsutako asked.

"Nothing much. But I do want to know something about a certain butterfly girl." Daki replied.

This made Tsutako worried since she knew how much of a crazy bitch Daki was. After all, Daki did send 90% of the girls to the hospital during her time at Muzan's Academy.

"Why do you want to know anything about the butterfly sisters?" Tsutako asked.

"Because one of them, Shinobu Kocho, is trying to ask Giyu out on a date." Daki said.

"Are you still on with Giyu? Just give up, he doesn't like you." Tsutako said, making Daki pissed.

"Do you have any idea what he did to me?! He is the reason I became a fucking whore!" Daki yelled.

"You becoming a prostitute has nothing do with Giyu. You were beating people up and it became almost worldwide news. So of course most jobs would reject you since they didn't want a psycho as their employee." Tsutako bluntly said.

"WHY YOU!!!" Daki yelled raised her fist to punch her.

Before Daki could make any move, a cop stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"Excuse me, are you trying to assault this woman?" The cop asked.

"No! Of course not! I was just playing scissor paper rock!" Daki lied. The cop looked at Tsutako.

"Is that true?" The cop asked Tsutako.

"N-no..." Tsutako stuttered, which she didn't know why.

"If I see you doing that again, I won't hesitate to arrest you." The cop said and let go.

"Tsk!" Daki moved her arm away from him.

"I'm out of here." Daki bluntly said and left.

The cop turned his head and looked at Tsutako.

"Are you okay." The cop asked.

Tsutako took a proper look at the cop. He had a spiky black hair, a gentle smile and two scars on his left cheek.

"Yes, I'm fine." Tsutako blushed.

"If something like that happens again, just let me know." The cop smiled and left.

Tsutako looked at the floor and began thinking.

'Giyu. I think I found someone.' Tsutako thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THATS CHAPTER 19 EVERYONE! Next chapter will be school again!

A thanks to ommavani_19 for the Tsutako and Daki idea (not the killing, just who should Tsutako talk to first at the park xD)