"Miss Black." Maria's voice came in through the other side of the door.

"Come in." I said and I heard my voice hoarse. I had not eaten or drunk anything in the last 36 hours at least.

"Miss would you like anything?" Maria asked.

"No. You can just take my clothes to be washed." I said with a small smile.

"Miss would you like me make you something anything to eat?" Maria asked.

"No. I am not really hungry thank you." I said and she nodded her head and walked out. She wanted to say something but, she refrained from it.

I walked out to the balcony to watch the sunset and I felt my eyes dropping. I sat up in the chair with my feet up and knees touching my chest. I hugged my legs and I fell asleep.

STEFAN'S POV:

This morning also Maria had told me that Diana was still sleeping. When I came back home Diana was not there for dinner. She told me she had not had anything for food the entire day. I just nodded my head and walked into her room. She was sleeping on the chair in the balcony again. Curled up in the most uncomfortable position. I walked off.

DIANA'S POV:

Today was the sixth day I had woken up all wet and drenched. I looked up at the sky and it was raining. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I showered and looked at my phone for the time. It was 2 am and it was dark. I knew everyone would be asleep. I had avoided Stefan this entire week and I was glad. I felt tired walking down the stairs; I had wrapped the blanket around me. For some reason I felt really cold and I was shivering like crazy while my head also felt hard and heavy, hurting like hell. I walked into the kitchen as I stumbled a little. I saw the light on. I saw Stefan sitting there on the stool at the island with a glass of water and a bag of chips. I froze at the sight of him and I turned around quickly not before knocking my hip on the small table causing me to fall to the ground with a thud. I quickly got up and I began walking but, I was pulled back by forearm. I looked up and saw Stefan.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Nothing. I was just going to my room." I said as I tried to turn around and go.

"You have been avoiding me." He said as he didn't let go of my arm.

"I haven't been avoiding you. I was just asleep." I said.

"Yeah. I noticed sleeping when I was leaving to work and asleep again by the time I got home. How convenient. Makes me really not think you have been avoiding any conversation with me." Stefan said sarcastically.

"It is just a coincidence. I didn't plan it." I said. I did for the first few days and then it just happened after exhaustion.

"Well, now that we are both awake don't you think the two of us can talk?" Stefan said. He was about to grab my hand but, I slipped and tried to run back to my room. I felt a hand around me own and almost as quickly as it was on me it left me.

"Why are you so hot?" Stefan asked.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around to meet his eyes. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Your body is so hot." Stefan said.

"What are talking about? Are you drunk?" I asked confused why he was asking me this.

"It is like you are sick." Stefan said realising I was thinking he was insinuating something else and rolled his eyes at me. I glared at him.

I picked up my blanket and said, "I am not hot. I fine. I am definitely not sick."

"Have you slept in the rain for the past five days. Everyday I saw you sleeping on the chair. Did you not go in when it began raining?" Stefan asked.

"Why are you asking as if you care?" I hissed at him.

"You slept in the rain. All this time and didn't have anything to eat for so many days." Stefan said.

"It is none of your business." I said and turned to walk. Suddenly, my feet were not on the ground. I was picked and thrown on Stefan's shoulder.

"Stefan let me go." I said as I groaned in pain. Me being on his really sharp shoulder really hurt my stomach.

"Keep quiet." He said as he walked up the stairs. He put me on the bed in my room and walked off. He came back with another blanket and a glass of water. He made me sit up on the bed.

"Here take these." He said as he handed me some tablets.

"What are they cyanide?" I asked.

"Take the pills Diana." Stefan said sternly. I didn't move. He huffed and then his hand reached out held my jaw and opened it. I struggled but he put the pills and forced me to drink the water. I coughed a little after swallowing the pills. I got up and away from him.

"Now go to sleep." Stefan said as he looked at me.

"How dare you do that?" I asked angrily.

"You are having fever and I gave you medicines." Stefan said.

"I didn't want you to give me any medicines. I was hoping to get so sick that hopefully I would die." I said as I glared at him.

"I am helping you." He said.

"Why? You hurt me enough and I told you the first night itself I don't want your help I don't even want to be in your presence." I said as I felt my eyes dropping a little.

"I needed to tell you to not disobey me." Stefan said.

"By hu-hurting me." I said.

"You would remember that way." Stefan said.

"I hate you." I said as I felt my eyes dropping and I felt my knees go weak. I closed my eyes and I felt as if I fell into darkness.

STEFAN'S POV:

She was about to fall and I rushed to her and before she hit the ground. I picked her up and put her on the bed. I covered her the blankets and as I was about to leave. Her hand held mine. She was still asleep but, her grip was tight. I tried getting away but, I couldn't do it. I stood there and realised that I would have to sleep if I needed to go to work tomorrow. I huffed as I got in behind her. She was holding my right arm. As I slept next to her she turned around and nuzzled her head in my chest. Her hair smelled sweet like lavender.

I stayed awake hoping that her grip would loosen. I woke up in the morning and saw that I was sleeping next to her. I checked her temperature and she was still warm. I got out of her grip that thankfully loosened in the morning and went to my room to go to work. I went down to breakfast.

"Good morning sir." Maria said as she served me breakfast.

"Diana has fever. Make sure she eats and put a cold cloth on her forehead her fever is really high. She has been sleeping in the rain for the past five days like an idiot." I told her.

"I will do that sir. I hope Mrs. Black is okay." Maria said. I nodded my head at her and she left.

I went to work. But, the words Mrs. Black kept ringing in my ears and her image was in my head and I had no idea why it was on occupying my mind. She nuzzled into my chest and even though she was hot I didn't feel it terrible. I liked the way her body just seemed to fit into mine. Her head fit in the crook of my neck. I would lying if her next to me didn't feel terrible. I liked her next to me and that is when logic hit me. She would leave when I give her back to her family after I get my money. So, I shouldn't like it. I threw away that feeling under my blanket of to be forgotten and I exhaled as I stepped out of the car to walk into the office.