"Give it back Miss Martin. I won't say it again nicely." He said as he walked behind me.

"An Intellectual Property rights case." I said as I read through the case as I walked around the desk.

"Give it back." He said.

"Your lawyer can conduct searches on trademarks proposed by you and counsel you to about this name's availability. Or you can ask your lawyer to understand your patent and assess its validity of how likely it is to get patent infringement. If you are not protected from intellectual property for infringing uses. It can lead to litigation in federal court. You need to present the correct documents for your invested time, energy and money and PTO trademark you have got for your property." I said.

"The PTO trademark has not yet come back from their offices yet." Stefan said as he stood on the other side of the table where I was previously sitting.

"Well, how long ago had you given your documents?" I asked.

"Four weeks." He said.

"The rule is to give it with one week after inspection. Was the inspection conducted?" I asked.

"Yes. During the first week itself." Stefan said.

"Give me the number of the PTO inspector on your case." I told Stefan.

"Why?" He asked.

"You will have your PTO document tomorrow before, what time do you come in?" I asked.

"8." He said.

"It will here before you come at 8. Give me the number of the inspector." I said.

"It is on the last page." He said as walked over and sat down on the desk on the side.

I turned the pages and sat in his chair as I dialled the number.

"Mr. Black how I can help you this late?" A man's voice said.

"Hi. I am speaking from Mr. Black's office. I believe Mr. Black had ordered a trademark official document. There is also a document saying that the patent was inspected by an officer. But, it has been four weeks and Mr. Black has not received the official document which goes against the clause 3.56 in PTO Trademarking laws. I believe you do you how powerful Mr. Black is to sue because you caused him to get lawsuit when you haven't submitted the signed document on time saying he is the patent owner of product 458900 is Mr. Black. If the high court gets to know about this then it is easy for you entire team of officers working on the Mr. Black's patent will get suspended unless a document is received by the client and the court for appropriate late response from your offices. I don't see it sent to our offices so I do believe that Mr. Black's legal team already have an easy access to getting warrant to search your files to see your possible document you will produce to prove if you are tardy in your work. If you don't want to be sued I do believe you should have the document delivered by 7 directly to Mr. Black's office and Mr. Peter be ready to testify in court for you tardiness as a witness for the lawsuit faced by Black Industries if the lawsuit case goes to court." I said.

"Understood." The man said and I cut the call and cleared all the open files on the lawsuit.

"How did you know how to do that?" Stefan asked.

"I may have gone and scored well in my class at Harvard Law and Business." I said. I put the last file in the corner of his desk and saw that beneath the file the theme file from Jennifer was there opened.

"Want to look at the themes together?" Stefan asked.

"Sure." I said.

"A drink?" he asked.