"Oh who are they from?" I asked.

"Some Mr. Hender--" Rose was cut off by Stefan who had got up and thrown the bouquet in the trash beneath a table in the room. He had taken the card in it and stuffed it in his suit pocket.

"That will be all. Jennifer please carry on." Stefan said.

"Those were my flowe--"

"We are busy. Please continue." Stefan said as he sat back down next to me a little closer than before. I ignored him.

"Miss Martin you were about to say something." Jennifer said with a smile.

"Uhm, yeah. I was thinking that we could have English and Romanian main courses. With traditional, ice cream and cake for dessert. The wedding dress I will pick a date to come and see them. The theme I think we will need time to look at carefully and properly considering the fact that the wedding should be perfect." I said with a slightly fake happy smile.

"Romanian?" Jennifer asked looking at me.

"He is from Romania." I said as I looked at Stefan who himself looked a little shocked. He cleared his throat and looked at Jennifer. I might have read up more about him.

"What about the music?" Jennifer said as she was noting everything down.

"Both." Stefan and I said at the same time. I felt him looking at me but, I kept on looking at Jennifer with a smile.

"Alright, well I will leave the two exact files for the theme, flowers and centre pieces after you pick the theme." Jennifer said.

Jennifer left us to look at the file. I began looking at the file when I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked at it and tried to brush it off. It came back on me. I kept brushing it off but, it kept coming and sitting there. I huffed and then turned to glare at Stefan. Who was looking at another file with no emotion on his face. I brushed his hand off my thigh again and once more it came on my thigh. I had enough so I took my hand and held his hand as I put it back on his side but, he took my hand in his and held onto. I squirmed as I tried to get my hand out of his grip. I looked at him as he smirked still looking at the file in his hand. After a while I huffed and gave up. I began looking at the file again. I felt him rubbing circles with his thumb next to the ring.

"Thank you." I said.

"For what?" He asked.

"For the beautiful ring." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"What did I tell you about rolling your eyes at me?" he asked.

"Nothing that I remember." I said as I pursed my lips and pretended to be in thought.

"I---" he was cut off by his phone ringing. He picked it up.

"Yes. I will be there. I will there in 20 minutes get everything ready for me. Well, tell him to wait and if he causes trouble then you tell me when I come there." He said as he cut the call.

"Have to go the office?" I said with a fake pout.

He rolled his eyes at me as he took hold of the files and walked off. I looked at the file in peace when suddenly, I felt a warm breath near my ear.

"Also that ring tells people you are taken." He said. I turned to look at how close his face was to mine. My breath hitched in my throat. We were an inch away from our lips touching. I looked at his plush light pink lips and then back at him. He looked at my lips that had parted and then back into my eyes. This time there were a shade darker. He stood up and I watched as he left.

I looked at my ring again. "Most people will but, this reminds me I am an asset." I said to myself.

I then smirked and saw the white small envelope that Mr. Henderson had given me with the flowers Stefan had thrown away.

I am sorry for my behaviour with you yesterday. But, I hope you can tell Mr. Black. There will be one day where I will take the thing he loves the most.

I roll my eyes at the note but, I stuff it in my bag. I take that and the files as I go to lunch with my best friends Mia and my cousin Kira. I talk to them about the business. Mia is of course the co-owner of the company along with who Kira is also one of the art directors with our other friend Camille who had gone to Scotland to do a job for one of our clients. We spent the rest of the day window shopping. We were near Stefan's office it was a block away. I sighed.

"Mia, Kira." I said and they turned to me.

"What's up sis?" Kira asked.

"I have to tell you something." I said with a serious face.

"Sure. Is everything alright?" Mia asked.

I bit my lip. "I am engaged to Stefan Black." I said.

"Really?" they asked entirely calm.

"Yes. I thought you would shout and jump considering the fact that I have withheld information about the two of us dating and then getting married." I said confused for their reaction.

"I mean it is a great joke. But, we know you don't like him." Kira stated.

"Yeah. You used to read all those articles about him and tell us how arrogant and stuff he seems." Mia said as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, I was hiding my crush on him. It will soon be announced that we are going to be married. But, I thought as my besties you should hear it from me first." I said as I held my hand up. Their eyes widened.

"That is..." Mia said.

"Huuuuggeee." Kira gushed on my ring. I smiled at them.

"Yeah. I know." I said as bit my lip.

"Okay. I am okay with you hiding the fact that you want to keep you fiancé's real identity hidden. But, that ring looks great and I think we should go celebrate." Mia said.

"Uh. I am not lying." I said.

"Sure. Okay." Kira said sarcasm dripping in her sentence.

"Ri. You are my sister and you don't believe me?" I asked hurt. Hurt about the fact that they didn't believe you that you are still lying to them as to why you are getting married what are your circumstances to get married. A voice in my head asked me.

"It seems so unnatural you liking a man that you have hated for so long." Kira said shrugging her shoulder. I sighed.

"I mean I always thought it was Jacob and you having something." Mia said.

"Nothing is going on between us. Or ever did." I said.

"Okay." They said as they shared a teasing look among themselves.

"You guys can go for drinks. I need to go see Stefan." I said as I playfully rolled my eyes at them. I hugged them.

"You mean Jacob." Mia shouted from behind me.

"Did I stutter?" I asked as I turned around and gave them a smile. They shook their heads. I walked towards his office. I sighed. How in the world are we going to pull this off. You are an idiot Stefan Black and I hate you.