kamala's birthday

Start from the beginning

"They do! Mmm! Do you smell them, Devi?" Kamala says as she smells the bouquet of flowers and Devi just stares at them.

"Here are your birthday presents from Devi and I. I know it's not much but -" Doug says as he is interrupted by Kamala.

"Stop it right there. You don't need to buy me anything. You already do so much for me and for Devi and I am the luckiest woman in the world being married to you. I love you." Kamala says as he rubs Doug's face and smiles at him before kissing him.

"I love you too." Doug says with a cheeky grin at Kamala.

Kamala hands Devi to Doug to hold while she opens up her birthday presents from the both of them!

Kamala first pulls out the two gifts that Doug and Devi made together, which is two things with his footprints. Kamala's favorite thing to do with Devi is kiss and tickle his feet.

"Oh my goodness! Aww! These little paint is adorable! When did you do this?" Kamala asks Doug, admiring the heart shaped painting Devi did with his feet.

"The other day! The paint was a pain in the ass to get off of his feet! But he didn't wittle or anything when I did it!" Doug says as he laughs and Kamala laughs too.

Kamala then pulls out the heart shaped clay project with Devi's footprint and handprint.

"Aw I love this, Dougie! This is so precious! Thank you, Devi! Thank you, baby boy! You have made this birthday so special already!" Kamala says as she kisses Devi's cheek a few times and Devi happily babbles at her.

Finally, Kamala pulls out the last present, this one is from Doug! Kamala opens up the black box and sees a bracelet with Devi's birthstone which is Peridot!

"Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness. This is so beautiful! This is Devi's birthstone right?" Kamala asks Doug and Doug nods.

"Mhm! It is Devi's birthstone." Doug says as he and Kamala tenderly kiss each other a few times.

"Thank you so much for everything, Dougie. This birthday has been amazing so far!" Kamala says as she hugs Doug tightly and then she holds Devi again, holding him close to her and giving him lots of kisses.

Doug, Kamala and Devi all cuddle in bed with each other for a little while, before they get dressed and ready to head to the White House for a birthday lunch for Kamala!

Two Hours Later
Kamala and Doug are going to get dressed and ready first for Kamala's birthday lunch at the White House with Joe and Jill, while Devi watches Cocomelon in the master bedroom, something Ella got him into watching when she was over last time.

Kamala and Doug don't know if Devi is really watching the show or just really enjoys listening to the music and the colors in the show.

Kamala gets dressed and ready first while Doug is shaving his face in the bathroom. Doug only has his jeans on but is shirtless while he shaves his face.

Kamala walks into the master bathroom and smiles ear to ear at Doug, admiring his shirtless body.

"You look very handsome this afternoon, Dougie." Kamala says as she wraps her arms around Doug's waist and she kisses his shoulder a few times.

"Why, thank you beautiful! You look absolutely gorgeous as always, birthday girl." Doug says to Kamala making her blush and smile.

"Aw, thank you, Dougie." Kamala says softly as she continues to hug Doug.

After Doug finishes shaving and cleaning his face, Kamala begins to rub his face, something she really likes to do because she loves how smooth Doug's face is after shaving.