kamala's birthday

Start from the beginning

*Kamala's birthday breakfast with orange juice*

"Aw, Uncle Doug and Devi made me breakfast in bed! See?" Kamala says, showing Amara, Leela, Meena and Nik Doug and Devi standing together.

"Say hi, Devi!" Doug says as Devi coos at the iPhone and smiles a little at Meena, Amara, Leela and Nik. 

"Oh my gosh he babbles already? STOP GROWING!" Meena yells playfully at Kamala and Kamala giggles.

"Hi, Devi!" Amara and Leela both say in unison, waving at Devi.

Kamala, Doug and Devi talk with Meena, Nik, Amara and Leela for a few more minutes before ending the call.

Kamala smiles at Doug and kisses him a few times before Doug hands Devi to Kamala.

"Happy birthday beautiful. I love you so so so much." Doug says with a grin, kissing Kamala's cheek.

"Thank you, sweety. I love you too!" Kamala says as she smiles and blushes at Doug.

Devi coos and smiles at Kamala and Kamala smiles at her baby boy, kissing his cheeks.

"Hi, baby! Hi! You are a Mama's boy, aren't you? Yes, you are!" Kamala says in a babyfied voice at Devi and Devi smiles at his Mama.

"Look at his onesie!" Doug says as Kamala holds Devi and reads his onesie that says "Happy Birthday To The Best Mom"

"Aww! I love it! I love it so so much! Thank you! It's sooo cute!" Kamala says with a cheeky grin at both Doug and Devi.

"Enjoy your breakfast, honey. I did my best." Doug says, kissing Kamala's cheek, causing Kamala to smile.

"You did great, honey. Thank you! I am such a lucky girl with two boys who love her so much." Kamala says, kissing Doug a few times.

Kamala then happily eats her breakfast while Doug and Devi talk with her and spoil her rotten!

After eating her breakfast, Doug gets her birthday presents!

"Let me get your birthday presents, I'll be right back beautiful." Doug says with a small grin as he leaves the bedroom.

Kamala sits Devi in her lap and holds him close to her, giving him lots of kisses.

"I love you, baby boy. Mama loves you. Thank you for making my life even better than it is. You are Mama's boy, yes you are. You and Daddy are so happy to be your parents." Kamala says as she kisses Devi's cheeks and Devi smiles up at her.

Just then, Doug walks back into the master bedroom with a bouquet of flowers in one arm and a birthday bag in another arm!

"Aww, Dougie! Thank you for the flowers! They are gorgeous! Thank you, baby!" Kamala says as she kisses Doug a few times.

*Birthday presents from Devi and Doug*

"They smell really really good!" Doug says with a big grin at Kamala and Kamala smiles back at him.