Satoshi - She has turned into a demon, Tanjiro.

Tanjiro - What!? No no no. What are you saying? Nezuko? Nezuko?

Nezuko - *growls aggressively and grows big*

Satoshi - *holds back his tears*  She is getting stronger. I will hold her back. Come on. Try talking to her. She still has a small scent of Nezuko.

Tanjiro - *approaches Nezuko* *starts tearing up* Nezuko...you can do it. Don't lose to it. Nezuko. Nezukoooooo!!

Satoshi - Nezuko, try your best. I know you can hear us. Don't lose to HIM. You can do it, Nezuko. Fight back. Fight back. Nezuko.

Nezuko - *starts crying*

Tanjiro - *hugs her* Nezuko? Nezuko?

Satoshi - *releases her* She's not attacking.

Suddenly, Satoshi unsheathes his katana and blocks an attack from a very good friend of him, Giyu Tomioka.

Giyu - *lands softly on the ground*  Why did you that, Satoshi?

Satoshi - Because she is different from others.

Giyu - That's a demon, Satoshi. You know what you are doing is against the corps rules, right?

Tanjiro - *releases from the hug* Nezuko? Can you hear me?

Nezuko - *returns to her normal size and nods.*

Satoshi - See? She doesn't attack humans.

Giyu - What if she is pretending!!?

Satoshi - She is NOT!!

Giyu - Why are you protecting a demon, Satoshi? You know demons, right? You know what they do, right?

Satoshi - I know that. But she is my sister. And my family was killed by Muzan Kibutsuji and Itaki Kibutsuji last night. And she was turned into a demon by them.

Giyu -........

Satoshi - If you still don't believe, come with me. Tanjiro, bring Nezuko to our house.

And with that, Satoshi, Giyu, Tanjiro and Nezuko goes to the massacred house.
Once they reach there, Giyu eyes widens in shock. But the main reason why he is shocked is because Nezuko is not trying to eat the corpses lying around in a pool of their blood. She was drooling but she was controlling herself.

Satoshi - *tears starts rolling down his cheeks* See? They are our family and they were killed by Muzan Kibutsuji and Itaki Kibutsuji. I can easily recognise the scent.

Tanjiro - *also starts crying* Nezuko. I'm glad that you are safe. I'm glad that even though you are a demon, you are not attacking people. I'm so glad.

Giyu - Satoshi, I'm sorry. I judged you and your sister.

Satoshi - *wipes away his tears* It's fine.
Tanjiro, let's give them proper burial and pray for their souls.