Eternity

**TWO YEARS LATER**

Third person POV

"Are you hungry?" Luka asks, as she and Rin take their seats in the cafe. Rin shakes her head.

"I am thirsty though, maybe I'll just order for a milkshake"

Soon enough, the waiter arrives. Taking their orders before going back into the kitchen.

"So, what are your plans for today?" Luka asks, bringing out her phone to check the time. She had a meeting by in an hour.

"I don't really have much to do today. Nothing at all actually, " Rin shrugs, "I guess I'll just go visit them".

Luka's good mood disintegrates so something bitter. Feeling hollow in her chest at the memory that her teal head friend was actually gone. And so was the boy she'd always seen as a younger brother too.

It's been two years... but the feeling of loss was still fresh.

The waiter brings them their order and Luka digs into her food, Rin lazily slurping her drink.

Once done, the two females pay for their meal, bidding each other goodbye as they walk out of the cafe before entering their cars, and going their separate ways.

Rin turns on some calming music, humming along with it as she drove to the cemetery.

She smiled, remembering how her brother loved this song and would vibe to it whenever it came on.

Several minutes later, she arrives at the cemetery. Parking her car, she steps out. Adjusting her coat.

It was December, so it was freezing cold with all the snow and cool wind. She wears the ear muffs Miku had given her before when she'd turned seventeen.

She could remember how awkward Miku had felt at that moment, telling her that she wanted to give her something more, but she couldn't really think of something.

Rin still appreciated it though, and she made sure Miku knew as she engulfed her in a hug with a thank you.

A few steps later, Rin arrives at the two graves almost completely buried in snow.

She knew the two would have wished to be buried right next to each other, so she made it happen.

They were right next to each other.

"Hey love birds, how are you guys today?" Rin smiles, taking a seat right in front of them. The sun was setting, and she was considering not spending more than thirty minutes here.

But at the same time, she found she didn't care even if she was to reach night here.

"Well since you're quiet, for me I had a very boring day today. I had no recordings... just paper work" she sighs, her breath fogging.

She brushes her blonde hair behind her ear sighing

"I miss you guys.... Len, mom misses you every day. And every night, I can hear her sobbing quietly in her room... though she's been doing better for the past five months..." she trails off, looking over at Miku's grave.

"And Miku, You mom misses you so much too. She's been so depressed, she can't even live in her house anymore. She's been living with us for over a year now... and i have a feeling its gonna be permanent...." she pauses, and bites her lip, "she's been doing better too. Now that she's not alone... don't worry. We'll take care of her".

Rin continues to talk to the both, before she finally falls silent. Not really having anything else to say.

-Later-

Soft and light fingers, caress the blonde girl's face as she stirred from her slumber. Rin's eyes flutter open, sitting up.

It was night already?

Her question is soon forgotten when she sits up, seeing two glowing and transparent figures standing in front of her.

Her eyes widen at the sight of her best friend and brother. Standing there with soft smiles on their faces. The were a few feet away from her, dressed in a traditional yet royal attire. Looking graceful and gorgeous.

Miku steps forward, covering the distance between them as she engulfed the blonde girl in a hug. Goosebumps raising on Rin's skin from the tealette's now freezing body.

Miku pulls way with a smile, standing up as she so gracefully makes her way back to Len. He grabs her hand, smiling down at her with so much love, Rin could practically feel it from where she was sitting.

A fog starts to form around them as they both turn to look at Rin, who was still staring at them in astonishment. Still not believing her eyes.

Snapping out of her shock, she slowly raises her hand in a small wave.

Miku and Len nod at her in acknowledgement, looking back at each other before they start walking away into the fog. Disappearing from her sight completely.

Forever.

Rin sits there still in shock of what just happened, touching her cheek where Miku had touched.

She smiles, remembering what Len had once promised to himself. The first few times he'd met Miku when they were twelve and she was fourteen. When they'd debuted.

"You'll see, I'll... I'll be with her for... for... for eternity and beyond!" He'd exclaimed. Rin laughs at the memory.

"He really wasn't kidding when he'd said that it seems"

And there goes the final chapter! 💕💕💕💕

Once again, thank you all for sticking with me through this dark and twisted journey. This book was actually supposed to be 15 pages. Because I created it cause i missed writing Lenku stories.

But my action loving self decided it would be too boring to just make it a love story.

And here we are.

Anyway, I really do appreciate u guys having the patience to stick with me. My Lenku collection is really piling up. And it's thanks to you guys for encouraging me to write more with the votes and comments ❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💜💜💜

I hope to see you all in the next book I will be posting soon, called "How to love a dragon".

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I'll enjoy writing it!

Now for the Q/A and dedications chapter next. Hope you stick around to see your questions being answered. If you have a question even now! You can comment it here in the comment section!

Cheers to the uhh... wait hold on......... right! the end of my fourth Lenku book ( I actually had to count how many I did so far cuz I was confused.... teehee).

Any way, good bye! And cheers! 🥂🍻