Pain

QOTD: MEET LEN IN REAL LIFE? OR MEET KAITO IN REAL LIFE?

Third person POV

Miku fixes her mask as the Suv arrived at the airport. Cameras and fans already there waiting for them.

She was in the same car as Luka and Rin. While Kaito and Meiko were in the one behind them.

Their body guards open the door for them and they step out. Rin first, and then Miku who was in the middle before Luka. Flashes of cameras going off as soon as they step out that miku was kinda thankful that the sun was still up. Though the flashes were still somewhat blinding.

Meiko and Kaito arrive soon after and they stand in a straight line side by side. Waving at the fans and the cameras.

Large signs of "we miss Len" fill the crowed as they wave it around. "There was also a "we love you Len " and "get well soon len". Of course there were other signs about the whole group but the ones about Len were the ones that caught the tealette's attention.

Trust me, I miss him too.

Suddenly,  a third Suv arrives catching her attention. As well as the other members. That looked like one of theirs. Wait..

Two body guards pull the door open and suddenly, Len freaking Kagamine steps out.

Screams erupt and the flashes of cameras are faster than ever as Len makes his way to his members.

"What. An. Entrance" Kaito mumbles with a proud grin, watching as their youngest joins them.

Len stands next to the tealette, as she was the end of their line. And Miku couldn't help but fan girl internally by how handsome he looked. Dressed in a baggy black T-shirt, some ripped jeans, combat boots and a black face mask.

He'd also dyed his hair a little it seems. Ash blonde. What an interesting colour.

 What an interesting colour

He had a blank look on his face, though Miku couldn't really tell because of the mask. She adjusts her own mask unconsciously looking down.

After a while, the body guards and other staffs usher them into the air port so they could leave on time. They had an award show to attend to the next day after all.

As they made their way to their private jet, the other members tried to pull Len into a small hug as much as possible, or at least try to talk to him. Not Miku though. The girl fell behind, not wanting to be close to him yet. She was nervous. She was freaking out.

She wasn't ready to face him yet.

-Time skip-

It seemed the universe wasn't on her side however. Because she was the last to enter the jet and the seat next to Len was the only free one. They other seats were occupied by their two managers and the other members.