"Some of that gamble was Bill's." Caleb said.

"Which I do regret. But, it was 50, 000 pounds which were affordable." Bill said as he looked at Mom.

"You sold your company?" Mom asked directing the question to Dad.

"And his assets." I added.

Mom gave Dad a pointed look. He just hung his head low.

"So, is there a way to get out of this debt?" Damon asked as he looked at Bill and Dad.

"There is one way. One where we sell the company." Bill said.

"And the assets." Dad said.

"Or marry off darling niece over there to Black." Caleb said as he looked at me like I was an object. Dad and Bill looked at him angrily.

"What was that?" I ask Caleb as I heard the other part of the deal for the first time.

"The devil is fine giving us more time but, he needs leverage and he wrote a clause that said he can take our houses, cars, jewellery, off shore offices and family members." Caleb said.

"If it is family members why is only she in it?" Damon asked through gritted teeth.

"He wants her hand in marriage or we are homeless and bankrupt." Caleb said.

"Can you just stop?" Bill asked Caleb angrily.

"I will sell all my jewellery." Mom said.

"I'll sell the cars." Damon said.

"We can sell our house and live with Aunt Alice's old house. She left in our care." Mom said as she looked Dad.

"That still won't add up to the 11 million we owe him this month." Caleb said.

"So, our only option is selling the company and assets. We can start up again some other way." Damon said.

"Without a house and the way our company falls I doubt anyone will give us money Damon." Bill said.

"So, what our only option is to give..." Damon didn't finish the sentence.

"Get me married to him." I finally spoke up. I looked at my family who were all giving me sad eyes.

"What if he is some stalker that is why he wants her? I will not allow it?" Damon said.

"Don't you think as fathers that was our first thought as well?" Dad asked.

"I think he had never seen her before. He seemed a little surprised to see her. Or possibly her mediocre beauty that is apparently the high level of standards he has in life with women." Caleb said.

"I swear to God one more word out of your filthy mouth and I will punch you in the face." Damon sneered.

"It is no point in fighting. I will look over the files. I will see to what I can do." I said, "And don't say that you want to help, the three of you. I know you have tried your best but, now with no hope you all have I will see all of this." I said as I picked up all the files and took them to my room. I sat the entire night as I looked through all the files. Damon came over and helped me look through it and brought me coffees.

It was early in the morning and sitting all night in my room was not helping so I decided to go out to a café and read through the files. A change in place might clear my head.

I was sitting and reading it peacefully as I held my head in my hands.

"Can't find a solution?" I heard a man's voice say. I looked up and saw an old man on my right.